Digital pathology report includes market shares of global market for Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America. The Global Digital Pathology Market is expected to reach USD 1.10 billion in 2025 from USD 431.8 million in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 12.5% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025 (Current Year Statistic Will Be Provided in Report).
Download Free Sample of This Information Analysis: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-digital-pathology-market
In this procedure digital slide image file is generated, which allows high resolution viewing, and image analysis of pathology slides. Digital slides are made when glass slides are captured with the help of scanning device, to provide a high-resolution digital image, which can be viewed on a computer screen or mobile device. Some of the major players operating in the global digital pathology market are
- General Electric Company
- Healthcare Trading Co. LLC
- Olympus Corporation
- Sectra AB
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- Leica Biosystems Nussloch GmbH
- Ventana Medical Systems, Inc.
- Hamamatsu Photonics K.K.
- 3DHISTECH Ltd.
- ZEISS International and Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Apollo Enterprise Imaging Corp
- Mikroscan Technologies, Inc.
- Pixcelldata Ltd.
- VMscope GmbH
- Huron Digital Pathology Inc.
Others: Objective Pathology Services, OptraSCAN, Inc., Pathcore Inc., Agfa-Gevaert Group, Proscia Inc., Sunquest Information Systems, Inc. and Indica Labs, Inc, among others. The Digital Pathology reportcontains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025. The global digital pathology market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market.
It is possible to capture an entire glass slide, under bright field or fluorescent conditions with the help of automated digital pathology scanners. Digital slides can be shared using specialized digital pathology software applications. Automated image analysis tools are also applied to interpret expression of biomarkers within tissue sections.
Pathcoreweb, is a browser-based platform for managing pathology and radiology images. It has launched advanced web-based image management solution for digital pathology.
According to the digital pathology team at The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center, The James, which is one of the 49 NCI-designated cancer centers, is using ultra-fast, high-capacity scanners to convert traditional glass slides into high-resolution digital images. These scanners help in converting images into millions of pixels, which can be transferred onto specially designed desktop systems, and allow pathologists to view image details, share images for the next opinions, and report finding for physicians and their patients.
For Full Report, Enquire Here: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-digital-pathology-market
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increase in number of digital pathology for accurate and faster diagnosis.
- Initiatives taken by major players and government.
- Demand of integrated digitized data into EHRs for RWD.
- Increase in applications of digital pathology in drug development activities.
- Increasing awareness and use of digital pathology.
- Expensive digital pathology systems, maintenance and implementation of software.
Market Segmentation: Global Digital Pathology Market
- The global digital pathology market is segmented based on product, type, applications and end users.
- Based on product, the global digital pathology market is segmented into
- Communication systems
- Storage systems
- On the basis of type, the global digital pathology market is segmented into
- Human pathology
- Veterinary pathology
- Based on application, the global digital pathology market is segmented into teleconsultation, disease diagnosis, drug discovery, and training & education.
- Based on end user, the global digital pathology market is segmented into pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, hospital and reference laboratories and academic & research institutes.
- Based on geography, the global digital pathology market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil, among others.
Get Regional Customization or Help On Other Query, Speak to Research Analyst:https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-digital-pathology-market
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. For Customization and Getting Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.