Global X-Ray Devices and Accessories Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 8.98 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 24.04 billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 13.10% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The new market report contains data for historic years 2016 & 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
X ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation that can go through and penetrate structures within the body and they can generate images of these structures on photographic film or on a fluorescent screen. The digital images can be generated of every body organ. The most common use of X-rays in medical is to check for broken bones. X-rays are also commonly used to kill the cancer and diseased cells and to shrink tumour. They are also used as security measures, commonly in Airports and malls to scan baggage.
Download Free Sample copy of this Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-x-ray-devices-and-accessories-market
Key Market Competitors: Global X-Ray Devices and Accessories Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the X-Ray devices and accessories market are
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Varian Medical Systems Inc.
- FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation
- CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION
- GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY
- Shimadzu Analytical (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Agfa-Gevaert Group
- Bennett Health Care Centre
- MinXray Inc.
- Hologic Inc.
- Carestream Health.
- KUB Technologies
- Source-Ray Inc
- KaVo Dental.
- Novel technological advancements in the field of X-ray and their increased applicability in various fields.
- Increasing healthcare expenditure and increased health awareness amongst people.
- Growing incidents of chronic diseases such as cancer, orthopedic, diabetes etc, and the use of X-rays to kill the diseased cells.
- Rise in ageing population and disease prevalence.
- The digital x-ray equipment market is also witnessing highly competitive scenario that has led to large number of improved digital x-ray equipment launches.
- Digital x-ray equipment is less expensive yet more efficient than other radiography equipment.
- Digital x-ray equipment provides quick healthcare delivery and improves workflow.
- Stringent FDA regulations and authenticated guidelines
- The high cost of portable X-ray devices.
- The cost of routine check-up which includes X-ray imaging, comprehensive disease testing and blood testing are still very much costly in many countries and thus the X-rays are done mostly post-symptomatic incident.
Segmentation: Global X-Ray Devices and Accessories Market
- Handheld X-Ray Devices
- Mobile X-Ray Devices
- Digital Sensor Holders
- Film and Phosphate Plate Holders
- Film Processing Hangers
- Radiography Aprons
- Computed Radiography (CR)
- Digital Radiography (DR)
- Orthopedic Damage
- Cancers/Tumor, CVD
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical centers
- Diagnostic Centers
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Table of Contents Available For this Market Download Free TOC : https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-x-ray-devices-and-accessories-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2018, Canon Inc. acquired the shares of Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation; Global supplier of Medical Imaging and made it its subsidiary. Toshiba Medical Systems has changed its name to Canon Medical Systems Corp. The business of this group is to expand globally, and Canon Group was chosen as the best bidder for acquiring of Toshiba Medical Systems.
- In January 2018, Canon Medical Systems USA in partnership with Quality Electrodynamics (QED) has launched a Vantage Galan 3T MR system at the new QED Research Center in Ohio. This equipment was set up so QED could picture volunteers as the company works toward developing new MR technologies. This installation would revolutionize the medical device industry.
Competitive Analysis: Global X-Ray Devices and Accessories Market
The global x-ray devices and accessories market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of x-ray devices and accessories market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global x-ray devices and accessories market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Contact: Data Bridge Market Research
To Inquire before Buy Complete Report Click Here @https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-x-ray-devices-and-accessories-market