New Optic Devices industry report published by Data Bridge Market Research Which offers insights on the “Global Intraocular Lens (IOL) Market” The Global Intraocular Lens (IOL) Market research report features the most recent mechanical improvements and new dispatches that empower the client to design their future based items, settles on savvy business choices and to actualize the compulsory requirements.
This research report helps provide insights into innovations, opportunities and new development in the Intraocular Lens (IOL) and its connected industries. It includes vital trends and dynamics of the market at regional level for the given forecast period. “Intraocular Lens (IOL) “is a practice that helps organizations to improve performance by analyzing existing organizations’ problems and developing improvement plans.
Global Intraocular Lens (IOL) Market is expected to reach USD 5.36 billion by 2025 growing at a CAGR of 5.4%.
FREE | Sample Report Available at http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-intraocular-lens-iol-market
Key players/Competitors Profiled in this report are:
Novartis AG, Valeant, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., Carl Zeiss Meditec AG, HOYA Corporation, STAAR SURGICAL, Rayner, PhysIOL, Ophtec BV, SAV-IOL SA, Oculentis, NIDEK CO., LTD., Aurolab, Omni Lens, Care Group, Hanita Lenses, Fhiol, USIOL Inc., PowerVision, Inc.
Competitive Analysis: Global Intraocular Lens (IOL) Market
The global intraocular lens (IOL) market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of intraocular lens (IOL) market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Market Drivers & Market Restraint: Global Intraocular Lens (IOL) Market
- Increasing prevalence of eye diseases
- Government initiatives to control and treat blindness
- Increasing demand for minimally invasive procedures
- Technologically advancement and new product launch
- Lack of proper coverage or co-payment policies for premium IOLs
- Untapped potential of emerging markets
Market Segmentation: Global Intraocular Lens (IOL) Market
- The global intraocular lens (IOL) market is segmented based on type, material, end user and geographical segments.
- Based on type the global intraocular lens (IOL) market is segmented into traditional/monofocal IOLs, premium IOLs and phakic IOLs. Traditional/monofocal IOLs is further sub segmented into aspheric monofocal IOLs and spheric monofocal IOLs. Premium IOLs is further sub segmented into multifocal IOLs, accommodating IOLs and extended depth-of-focus (EDoF) IOLs.
- The global intraocular lens (IOL) market segment is further segmented into foldable IOLs and PMMA IOLs on the basis of material. Foldable IOLs is further sub segmented into hydrophobic acrylic IOLs, hydrophilic acrylic IOLs and other foldable IOLs.
- On the basis of end user the global intraocular lens (IOL) market is classified into hospitals, specialty clinics and ambulatory surgery centers.
- Based on geography the global intraocular lens (IOL) market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
FREE | TOC Available at http://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-intraocular-lens-iol-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research