Global wind turbine composites material market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 9.25 billion in 2018 to a projected value of USD 19.44 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 9.73% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to growth in the initiatives undertaken by governments for setting up off-shore wind farms and wind turbines.
Get Free Sample of Market Information: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-wind-turbine-composites-material-market
Wind turbine composites material is specifically formulated composite material that is created with the idea to meet the harsh requirements of surviving the conditions such as extreme humidity, erosion effects and other harsh environmental conditions. They are also formulated to be as lightweight as possible without having to compensate on strength of the components as the maintenance and repair functions for these components are very expensive.
- Increasing adoption of renewable and sustainable energy generation; this factor is expected to drive the market growth
- Increased usage and adoption of carbon-based composite materials in the manufacturing of components for wind turbines; this factor is expected to drive the market growth
- High cost associated with installation and setting up wind farms requiring heavy dependence on government subsidies and initiatives; this factor is expected to restrain the market growth
- Complications in recycling the obsolete composite materials is expected to restrain the market growth
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the wind turbine composites material market are LM Wind Power; Vestas; TPI Composites; Orano; Molded Fiber Glass Companies; Siemens; Suzlon Energy Limited; Nordex SE; Senvion S.A.; goldwind.com.cn; Lianyungang Zhongfu Lianzhong Composites Group Co.,Ltd; ENERCON GmbH; TORAY INDUSTRIES, INC.; Koninklijke Ten Cate bv; Solvay; TEIJIN LIMITED; Gurit; Sigma industries inc.; Exel Group World Wide; Hexcel Corporation and Reliance Industries Limited.
Get TOC of Full Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-wind-turbine-composites-material-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, Gurit announced that they had acquired JSB Group a/S, enhancing their offerings associated with wind energy due to JSB’s expertise in offering material kits for wind turbine blades with manufacturing facilities in different regions of the world. JSB’s business operations will be formulated as another business unit under Gurit with no changes in the brand name.
- In March 2018, TORAY INDUSTRIES, INC. announced that they had agreed to acquire Koninklijke Ten Cate bv’s subsidiary “TenCate Advanced Composites Holding B.V.” with their expertise in the manufacturing of thermoplastics and thermoset prepreg. This acquisition will significantly expand the technological and product capabilities of TORAY in combination with TenCate.
- In March 2018, Sigma industries inc. announced that they are expanding their manufacturing capabilities by establishing a production center in Tennessee, United States. The new center will be focused on the production of specifically meeting the requirements and needs of their previous consumers from the neighbouring area.
Segmentation: Global Wind Turbine Composites Material Market
- By Fiber Type
- Glass Fiber
- Carbon Fiber
- By Resins
- By Technology
- Vacuum Injection Molding
- Hand Lay-Up
- By Application
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Global wind turbine composites material market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of wind turbine composites material market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-wind-turbine-composites-material-market
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. For Customization or Getting Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.