APAC POCT Device Market is expected to reach USD 4.66 billion by 2024 from USD 2.31 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 9.2% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024.
- The new market report contains data for the historic year 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
- The major factors driving the growth of this market include the rising prevalence of modern lifestyle, increase in chronic and infectious diseases, advancement in technology, scope for unmet medical needs and emerging POCT device. These factors increase the demand for devices such as blood glucose meter, CRP, HBA1c, homocysteine. On the other hand, rising costs of POCT device and low reimbursement scenario are regulatory hurdles that may hinder the growth of the market.
- Many companies are making continuous efforts and advances to make products more relevant, along with propelled innovations with reduced sample volume or less blood on portable devices.
- Scope for unmet medical needs as well as emerging POCT device will drive the market in future.
FREE | Get a Copy of Sample Report Now! @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=apac-point-care-testing-poct-market
The data and information regarding the APAC Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) Market industry are taken from trustworthy sources such as websites, annual reports of the companies, journals, and others and were checked and validated by the market experts. industry can be highly benefited with APAC Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) Market research report which brings market and competitive landscape clearly into the focus and help make better decisions. Competitive landscape in this report covers strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and strategies. Market segmentation has also been performed in detail based on various parameters that include applications, verticals, deployment model, end user, and geography.
Market Key Points: APAC Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) Market
- Hoffmann La Roche Diagnostics Limited is dominating the APAC POCT device market major players followed by Abbott, Alere Inc., Siemens AG, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., PTS Diagnostics, Instrumentation Laboratory, Nova Biomedical, Beckman Coulter, Inc., Werfenlife and others.
- Over-the-counter testing market is growing with the highest CAGR.
- Globally blood glucose testing kits are driving the market with the highest market share. However, cardiometabolic monitoring kit is growing with the highest CAGR.
- Blood glucose testing kits are dominating the product type of APAC POCT device market.
FREE | Speak to Analyst and Get Free Customized Information about Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=apac-point-care-testing-poct-market
Table of Contents:
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global, By Component
- Product Type
- Industry Type
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Company Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Related Reports
FREE | Request Here for Detailed TOC at @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=apac-point-care-testing-poct-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research