Medical lifting sling market report is an in-depth study on the Healthcare Device industry while also explaining what market definition, classifications, applications, engagements, and global industry trends are.
The report is a direct window to the medical lifting sling market as it consists what the key players and brands are doing when it comes to recent developments, products launches, research, joint ventures, merges and acquisitions. Several market players are already on the lookout for better business strategies to garner a global footprint SWOT analysis can be quite a useful tool when it comes finding the market drivers and restrains in the medical lifting sling market which this report consists as well as containing the CAGR levels for the forecast years of 2019-2024.
Download Sample PDF Report https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-medical-lifting-sling-market
Major market drivers and restraints Fast Growth in Aging Population, Higher Recovery Cost of Injuries, Government Policies Endorsing the Use of Medical Lifting Slings, Private Institutional Treatment, Difficulties in Management Obese Patients, Rivalry Amongst Players
Major Market Competitors: Global Medical Lifting Sling Market
- Getinge Group
- Hill-Rom Holdings Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Siemens AG
- Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
- Microport Scientific Corporation
- Invacare Corporation
- Pelican Group
Benmor Medical, Winncare Group, Joerns Healthcare, LLC, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Prism Medical Ltd., General Electric Company, Etac AB, Danaher, Handicare, Cortland Inc., Silvalea Ltd., Barrier Free Lifts, Inc., Spectra Care Group, MEYRA GmbH, Vancare, Inc., Human Care Group, Accurate – Smart Battery Systems – GmbH, Oscor Inc., Neomed Management AS, Handicare, MedCare among others.
Market Analysis The global medical lifting sling market accounted to USD 460.4 million in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 10.5% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Strategic Points Covered in TOC:
Chapter 1: Introduction, market driving force product scope, market risk, market overview, and market opportunities of the global medical lifting sling market
Chapter 2: Evaluating the leading manufacturers of the global medical lifting sling market which consists of its revenue, sales, and price of the products
Chapter 3: Displaying the competitive nature among key manufacturers, with market share, revenue, and sales
Chapter 4: Presenting global medical lifting sling market by regions, market share and with revenue and sales for the projected period
Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9: To evaluate the market by segments, by countries and by manufacturers with revenue share and sales by key countries in these various regions.
…And More GET DETAILED TOC AT: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-medical-lifting-sling-market
Market Segmentation: Global Medical Lifting Sling Market
- By product the global medical lifting sling market is segmented into universal slings, transfer slings, standing slings, hammock slings, seating slings, toileting slings, bariatric slings, and others slings.
- On the basis of sling shape the global medical lifting sling market is segmented into U-shape sling, and full body sling.
- On the basis of usage type the global medical lifting sling market is segmented into reusable slings, and disposable slings.
- On the basis of material the global medical lifting sling market is segmented into nylon slings, mesh slings, padded slings, canvas slings, and other materials.
- On the basis of end-user the global medical lifting sling market is segmented into hospitals, elderly care facilities, home care facilities, and other end users.
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers:
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Competitive Analysis The global medical lifting sling market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of medical lifting sling market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.