The Diagnostic Imaging Equipment report is accomplished with transparent research studies and is generated by a team work of experts in their own domain. This report comprises of most-detailed market segmentation, systematic analysis of major market players, trends in consumer and supply chain dynamics, and insights about new geographical markets. By maintaining quality and transparency strictly, research studies are carried out which offers an outstanding market research report for your niche. The report presents the data and information for actionable, newest and real-time market insights which makes it easy to take critical business decisions.
Global Diagnostic Imaging Equipment Market report studies the industry abilities for each geographical region based on the customer purchasing patterns, macroeconomic parameters, development rate, and market demand and supply states. The Global Diagnostic Imaging Equipment Market report also offers an analytical assessment of the prime challenges faced by the Medical Devices industry currently and in the coming years, with which market participants can know the problems they may face while operating in this market over a longer period of time.
Get Free Sample Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-diagnostic-imaging-equipment-market
Global Diagnostic Imaging Equipment Market By Product Type (X-ray Imaging (Digital, Analog), MRI (Closed, Open), Ultrasound, CT Scan, Nuclear Imaging (SPECT, Hybrid PET), By Application (Oncology, Cardiology, Orthopedics, and Others), By End-Users (Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers and Research Centers), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
The Diagnostic Imaging Equipment Market accounted to USD 28billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Diagnostic imaging equipment is used for early detection of diseases with the usage of medical imaging. It is used to create a database of human physiology and anatomy to detect abnormalities through imaging of organs and tissues.
- By product type the diagnostic imaging equipment market is segmented X-ray imaging, MRI, Ultrasound, CT Scan, Nuclear Imaging. The X-ray imaging segment is further segmented into digital and analog imaging. The nuclear imaging is further segmented into PECT and Hybrid PET.
- On the basis of end-users the diagnostic imaging equipment market is segmented into hospitals, diagnostic centers and research centers. On the basis of application the diagnostic imaging equipment market is segmented into oncology, cardiology, orthopedics, and others
- On the basis of geography, diagnostic imaging equipment market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
The Global Diagnostic Imaging Equipment Market report introduces the basics of industry such as market definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain overview, after which it covers industry policies and plans, product specifications, manufacturing processes, cost structures and so on. The report suggests that, the global market is anticipated to witness a relatively higher growth rate during the forecast period. The report puts light on the change in the market which is taking place due to the moves of key players and brands such as product launches, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions that in turn modifies the view of the global face of Medical Devices industry. This Global Diagnostic Imaging Equipment Market report also estimates the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing government investments
- Growth in the number of diagnostic imaging centers Government Initiatives to better healthcare
- Increased incidence of chronic diseases
- Increasing patient awareness
- High cost and side effects of the radiations
Table of Contents
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global, By Component
- Product Type
- Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
- Company Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Related Reports
Request for Detailed TOC at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-diagnostic-imaging-equipment-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research