Most dental bone grafting procedures are done to restore your bone to its previous form following tooth loss, gum disease or trauma. Bone grafting may also be used to maintain bone structure after tooth extraction. Restoring and maintaining facial bone structure is important for several reasons. Many dental procedures, such as dental implant placement, require that the bone be as close to its original dimension and position as possible for optimal results. Also, the jaw and other facial bones support the skin and muscle that are responsible for our outward cosmetic appearance. Without the support of the underlying bone, our faces can look prematurely aged.
The Global Dental Bone Graft Market is expected to reach USD 1155.1 million by 2024, from USD 527.2 million and market is growing at a CAGR of 10.3% by the end of 2024.
Bone graft helps heal bone by creating new bone (called de novo bone). There are many bone graft technologies that can help achieve this and substantial differences among them. They work differently, and they are made from different materials.
Request Free Sample Report at @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-dental-bone-graft-market
Top Manufacturers Profiles Operating in the Dental Bone Graft Market:
Institut Straumann AG, Genoss, Curasan AG, Geistlich, Olympus Terumo Biomaterials Corp, Kerr Corporation, DENTSPLY Sirona International, Sunstar Americas, Inc., Zimmer Biomet, NovaBone, Medtronic, Cortex Dental Implants Industries Ltd., BioHorizons IPH, Inc., ACE Surgical Supply Company, Inc., RTI Surgical, Inc., Graftys, Collagen Matrix, Inc., LifeNet Health, and Dentium among other vernacular players
Focus of the report
- CAGR values in the market for the forecast period
- Key trends in the market place
- Major players and brands
- Historical and current market size and projection up to 2025.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
Dental bone grafting is a surgical procedure that joins or replaces the missing or damaged bone with materials from the patient′s body (autologous), or with an artificial, synthetic, or natural substitute. These grafting procedures try to treat bone deformity, lost due to disease, trauma or resorption.
Table of Content:
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope of The Report
Part 03: Global Dental Bone Graft Market Landscape
Part 04: Global Dental Bone Graft Market Sizing
Part 05: Global Dental Bone Graft Market Segmentation by Product
Part 06: Five Forces Analysis
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers and Challenges
Part 11: Market Trends
Part 12: Vendor Landscape
Part 13: Vendor Analysis
And More…. Get Detailed TOC | At @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-dental-bone-graft-market
The global dental bone graft market is segmented on the basis of product type, procedure type, material type, and geography.
- Based on product type, the market is segmented into synthetic bone grafts, xenograft, allograft, demineralized allograft and repair membranes. Among all product types, the xenograft segment is leading the dental bone graft market, by product type; this segment is projected to grow from USD 161.7 million in 2015 to USD 316.9 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 10.1% during the forecast period 2017 to 2024. The market by product type varies significantly from one country to the other; in U.S. allograft leads the market and holds the major share, owing to their extensive use and proper reimbursement availabilities
- Based on application, the dental bone graft market is classified into ridge augmentation, socket preservation, periodontal defect regeneration, implant bone regeneration and sinus lift. In 2016, ridge augmentation procedures are leading the dental bone graft market; this segment is expected to hold the largest share of 26.2%, owing to its extensive usage. Ridge augmentation procedure is performed after tooth extraction or in case of missing tooth to create conformity of the gum line required for dental implantation. This is most frequent form of dental procedure that is performed across all geographies.
- On the basis of material type, the global dental bone graft substitute market is segmented into putty, Injectable and granules. On the basis of surgery, the material type is chosen and in 2015 majority of dental bone grafts used was in the form of granules which is favored owing to the ease of usage and increases customizable options.
- Based on geography, the market is segmented into 5 geographical regions, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and rest of the world. The geographical regions are further segmented into 24 major countries such as U.S. Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, U.K., Belgium, Switzerland, Belgium, Turkey, Japan, China, Singapore, Brazil, India, Russia, South Africa and many others. In 2016, U.S. is expected to lead the dental bone graft market with the market share of 32.7% of the global bone grafts market. The domination of U.S. is owing to the acceptance of allograft products and full reimbursement on dental reconstruction surgeries.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research