North America Market Research Report displays key data and information about several factors which helps achieve success in the competitive marketplace. Summary of the market is analysed with respect to market players who are mainly customers, businesses or clients. SWOT analysis is the standard, prominent and full-proof method to perform the market research study which is used to formulate this particular North America Market Report. To be ahead of the competition, a systematic idea about the competitive landscape, their product range, their strategies, and future prospects are very important.
An electric vehicle charging stations is a point to charge the battery of an electric vehicle, which varies vehicles to vehicles. There are few types of technology which are used in charging the vehicles based on the battery’s input power which are as follows: type 1, type 2, and type 3. The charging stations can be DC charging or AC charging type or inductive charging station.
These charging points can be installed either in residential or commercial applications, and it provides the speed to charge the electric vehicle depends on the type of technology the battery uses.
North America electric vehicle charging stations market is projected to register a CAGR of 46.7% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Get Free Sample copy of this Report Click here: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=north-america-electric-vehicle-charging-stations-market
Competitive Analysis: North America Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Market
Some of the prominent participants operating in this market are
- Engie Group
- Schneider Electric
- Siemens AG
- Liikennevirta Oy (Ltd.)
- Allego B.V.
- Leviton Manufacturing Co. Inc.
- EVgo Services LLC
- ChargePoint, Inc.
- Blink Charging Co.
- Alfen N.V.
- AeroVironment Inc. and among others.
Segmentation: North America Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Market
North America electric vehicle charging stations market is segmented into five notable segments which are charging station, vehicle type, charging stations standards, installation type and technology
- On the basis of charging station, the market is segmented into AC charging station, DC charging station and inductive charging station. The AC charging station segment is sub-segmented into residential and commercial. The DC charging station segment is sub-segmented into residential and commercial. In 2019, DC charging station segment is likely to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In December 2018, ChargePoint Inc. announced the partnership with Greenlots for enabling the charging between the networks in North America.
- On the basis of vehicle type, the market is segmented into battery electric vehicle (BEV) and plug-in hybrid vehicle (PHEV). The marine plug-in hybrid vehicle (PHEV) segment is sub-segmented into series PHEV and parallel PHEV. In 2019, battery electric vehicle (BEV) segment is likely to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In December 2018, SemaConnect has announced that it has deployed electric vehicle charging stations at Rockland Trust Bank in Massachusetts, which would help in enhancing their business as more companies would try to get their services.
Table Of Contents Available For this Market Request For TOC click Here: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=north-america-electric-vehicle-charging-stations-market
North America Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Market Overview
- INCREASING DEMAND FOR ELECTRIC VEHICLES
- INCENTIVES & SUBSIDIES BY GOVERNMENT FOR ELECTRIC VEHICLES
- INCREASING ENVIRONMENTAL CONCERNS
- HIGH UPFRONT COST
- LACK OF COMMON CHARGING TECHNOLOGY
- VEHICLE-TO-GRID (V2G) TECHNOLOGY FOR EV CHARGING STATIONS
- RENEWABLE SOURCES OF ENERGY FOR ELECTRICITY
- HIGH EQUIPMENT AND INSTALLATION COST
You can Directly Contact to our Analyst : https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=north-america-electric-vehicle-charging-stations-market
- In October 2018, Allego has launched Allego’s EV Cloud which contains a smart charging solution that helps in renewing the energy and grid capacity. Allego uses Microsoft Azure platform for smart charging, data modelling and real time data processing.
- In September 2018, EVgo announced the launch of FastStart, which is a mobile and modular fast charging station, and is capable of Level 2 and DC Fast Charging.
- In February 2018, ClipperCreek announced the launch of the CP-50 which is used for installing and maintaining electric vehicle supply equipment.
- In June 2016, ClipperCreek announced the launch of the HCS-40 electric vehicle charging stations which is robust in nature and it uses level 2 technologies, which can be beneficial for the company as it can be used in various applications like workplace, fleet and residential.
About Data Bridge Market Research
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.