An Automated Container Terminal runs as an automated process of discharging of transports, ships and yard equipment operations of ships. It is composed of automation of equipment for hardware and terminal operating system (TOS) for software. Automation which is limited to software is called manned automation, while automation which needs hardware as well, is called unmanned automation.
Global Automated Container Terminal Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 9.26 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 12.50 billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 3.82% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The growth in this market is getting increased as the demand for large container ships is increasing.
Get Free Sample copy of this Report Click here : https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-automated-container-terminal-market
Segmentation: Global Automated Container Terminal Market
By Degree of Automation
- Semi-Automated Container Terminal
- Fully Automated Container Terminal
By Project Type
- Brownfield Projects
- Greenfield Projects
- Ship-To-Shore (STS) Cranes
- Automated Stacking Cranes (ASCS)
- Rubber-Tired Gantry (RTG) Cranes
- Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVS)
- Straddle Carriers
- Shuttle Carriers
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Table Of Contents Available For This Market Request For TOC click Here: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-automated-container-terminal-market
- Increasing demand for large container ships
- Increasing automation in developed countries due to increased labor cost
- High competition among container terminals
- Budget constraint for initial investment
Competitive Analysis: Global Automated Container Terminal Market
The global automated container terminal market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of automated container terminal market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March, 2019, ORBOCOMM unveiled next-generation tracking solution, solar-powered GT 1200 series of devices, in order to increase container visibility.
- In October, 2018, Konecranes has been selected for the supply of Automated Stacking Crane (ASC) system for the Khalifa Port Container Terminal (KPCT)’s container terminal in Khalifa Port.
- In September, 2017, Cargotec’s parts Kalmar and Navis delivered and deployed the world’s first fully automated container terminal, OneTerminal automation solution, to the International Container Terminal Services in Melbourne, Australia.
Key Market Competitors: Global Automated Container Terminal Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global automated container terminal market are
- Cargotec Corporation
- Shanghai Zhenhua Heavy Industries Co. Ltd.
- Künz GmbH
- IDENTEC SOLUTIONS
- ORBCOMM among others.
You can Directly Contact to our Analyst : https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-automated-container-terminal-market
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
To Inquire before Buy Complete Report Click Here @Global Automated Container Terminal Market