Perfusion can be termed as the process of delivering oxygenated blood to the body tissue. A heart beat is made of two cycle systole and diastole. The perfusion of the tissues in the body occurs during systole. The chambers in the heart contract and the oxygenated blood is forced into the arteries. These arteries carry the blood to the tissues where the oxygen is removed. The unoxygenated blood is then returned to the heart via veins and the process begins again after the blood is reoxygenated by the lungs. The only exception to this is the perfusion of the heart itself. The heart actually perfuses during diastole when the cardiac muscle is relaxed and the blood is pulled into the cardiac tissue.
The Global Perfusion Systems Market is expected to reach USD 4.3 billion by 2025, from USD 3.2 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
This Market report provides with CAGR value fluctuation during the forecast period of 2019-2026 for the market. The report provides wide-ranging statistical analysis of the market’s continuous positive developments, capacity, production, production value, cost/profit, supply/demand and import/export.
Major Key players profiled in this report are:
Getinge AB, Medtronic PLC, Livanova PLC, Terumo Corporation, Nipro Corporation, Xenios AG (Acquired By Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA), Repligen Corporation, Spectrum Laboratories, Inc., Merck KGaA, Harvard Bioscience, Inc., ALA Scientific Instruments, Inc., Lifeline Scientific, Inc. (Organ Recovery Systems, Inc.), Xvivo Perfusion AB, General Electricals Inc, Hitachi Ltd, Koninkliijike Philips N.V., Samsung Electronics Co, Ltd., Shimadzu Corporation, Siemens AG, Toshiba Corporation, Accuray Incorporated, Xvivo Perfusion among others.
Download FREE PDF Sample Copy of Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-perfusion-systems-market
Major Market Drivers:
- Increasing prevalence of cardiovascular and respiratory diseases
- Rising number of organ transplantations
- Growth in aging population, increasing incidence of multiple organ failures
- Government and NGO initiatives to encourage organ donation
- Increasing investments in cell-based research.
- High cost of organ transplantation
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Study Coverage
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Market Size by Manufacturers
Chapter 4 Production by Regions
Chapter 5 Consumption by Regions
Chapter 6 Market Size by Type
Chapter 7 Market Size by Application
Chapter 8 Manufacturers Profiles
Chapter 9 Production Forecasts
Chapter 10 Consumption Forecast
Chapter 11 Upstream, Industry Chain and Downstream Customers Analysis
Chapter 12 Opportunities & Challenges, Threat and Affecting Factors
Chapter 13 Key Findings
Chapter 14 Appendix
- The global perfusion system market is segmented based on type, technique and geographical segments.
- Based on type, the market is segmented into bioreactor perfusion systems, microfluidic perfusion systems, gravity or pressure-driven perfusion systems, small-mammal organ perfusion systems.
- On the basis of technique, the market is classified into hypothermic machine perfusion, normothermic machine perfusion.
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa.
Place An Inquiry Before Purchase: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-perfusion-systems-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research