The Global Biocides Market is expected to reach USD 13.9 billion by 2025, from USD 9.1 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 7.0 % during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025 by British Plastics Federation , Akzo Nobel N.V., Albemarle Corporation, ANPATH GROUP INCORPORATED Buckman Laboratories International, Inc.
Global Biocides Market Segmented By Type (Halogen Compounds, Metallic Compounds, Organo Sulfurs, Organic Acids, Phenolic, Nitrogen Compounds, Glutaraldehyde), By Application (Personal Care, Water Treatment, Wood Preservation, Food & Beverage, Paints & Coatings), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Get A Free Sample Report Now @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-biocides-market
Major Market Competitors/Players:
Some of the major players operating in the global biocides market are British Plastics Federation , Akzo Nobel N.V., Albemarle Corporation, ANPATH GROUP INCORPORATED Buckman Laboratories International, Inc., BWA Water Additives, CAMSON, Champion Technology Services, Inc., Clariant Troy Corporation, Thor, Thor , The Dow Chemical Company, Sigma-Aldrich Co., Ecolab , Lonza Chevron Oronite Company LLC, LANXESS, Kemira, SUEZ, FMC Corporation BASF SE, others
The global biocides market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of biocides market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increase in demand for water for domestic/industrial purposes
- Growth of end-users
- Rising demand from industrial applications
- Environmental regulations & low and zero voc coatings are driving biocide market
- Rising raw material cost
- Lengthy & expensive registration process
- Environmental regulations on toxic biocides
- Volatility in raw material costs
Table of Contents
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Global, By Component
7. Product Type
9. Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
11. Company Landscape
12. Company Profiles
13. Related Reports
Request Complete TOC Of this Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-biocides-market
- The global biocides market is segmented based on type, application, and geographical segments.
- Based on type the global biocides market is segmented into halogen compounds, metallic compounds, organo, sulfurs, organic acids, phenolic, nitrogen compounds, glutaraldehyde
- On the basis of application the global biocides is classified on personal care, water treatment, wood preservation, food & beverage, paints & coatings, and others
- Based on geography the global biocides market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
To Enquire Regarding This Report @ or can drop down your inquiry… @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-biocides-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research