For an effectual business growth, companies must adopt market research report such as Global Postoperative Management Market which has become quite vital in this rapidly changing marketplace. The most up to date market insights and analysis performed in this report brings marketplace clearly into focus. This market research study analyzes the market status, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, and distributors in the Healthcare IT industry.
The Global Postoperative Management Market is expected to reach USD 105.8 million by 2025, from USD 67.4 billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2025.
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the post-operative management market in the next 8 years. Post-operative management involves management of post-surgical pain and care. The post-operative pain is the most common adverse outcome due to prolonged hospital stay, physical distress and increasing incidences of readmissions of patients post-surgery. The post-operative management is difficult to control with single analgesics. The pain management plays a vital part in the patient treatment and provides comfort, initiates mobilization, lessens the possibility of cardiac, pulmonary and neuropathic pain complications, reduced risk of thrombosis and low cost of care. The increasing number of surgeries or operations has boosted the market, for instance according to National Center for Health Statistics, approximately 100 million surgeries are carried out in United States each year.
Download FREE PDF Sample Copy of Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-postoperative-management-market
Major Key players profiled in this report are:
Novartis AG, Eli Lilly & Company, Abbott, Endo Health Solutions, Inc., Purdue Pharma L.P., Pfizer, Inc., F. Hoffmann La Roche Ltd., Merck & Co. Inc., Johnson & Johnson, GlaxoSmithKline Plc. Allergen Inc., Bayer AG, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim, Sorrento Therapeutics, WEX Pharmaceuticals, Zynerba Pharmaceuticals, Medtronic, Boston Scientific Corporation, Halyard Health, Inc., Smiths Medical, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Neurotech Na, Inc. (A Subsidiary of Theragen LLC), Becton, Dickinson and Company, Nevro Corp., DURECT Corporation, A.P. Pharma, Inc., BTG International Ltd., Grunenthal GmbH among others.
Major Market Drivers:
- Rise in geriatric populations
- Increased number of operations
- Rising prevalence of chronic diseases
- Development of novel pain management devices
- The global postoperative management market is segmented on the basis of indication, product type, application, and distribution channel.
- On the basis of indication, the global postoperative management market is segmented into airway obstruction, hypoxia, hemorrhage, hypotension, hypertension, pain, shivering, hypothermia, vomiting, aspiration, residual narcosis.
- Based on product type, the global postoperative management market is segmented into opioids, fentanyl, morphine, meperidine, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, paracetamol, ibuprofen, ketorolac tromethamine, celecoxib, etoricoxib, rofecoxib, glucocorticods, local anesthetics, antidepressants and others.
- On the basis of application segment, the global postoperative management market is segmented into cancer pain, arthritic pain, neuropathic pain, musculoskeletal pain, migraine, fibromyalgia and other.
To Avail Discount Please Click Down Below…
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research