Asia Pacific Automotive Smart Antenna Market is expected to register a CAGR of 15.0% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Asia Pacific Automotive Smart Antenna Market by Component (Electronic Control Unit, Transceivers, Wiring Harness and Others), Vehicle Type (ICE Vehicle and Electric Vehicle), Frequency (High Frequency, Very High Frequency and Ultra High Frequency) and Country (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Get Exclusive Sample Report: @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=asia-pacific-automotive-smart-antenna-market
Top Competitors of Market: Automotive Smart Antenna Market
- DENSO CORPORATION,
- Continental AG,
- Ficosa Internacional SA,
- HARADA INDUSTRY CO., LTD.,
- TE Connectivity,
- Airgain, Inc.,
- Calearo Antenne SPA,
- HARMAN International,
- HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA,
- Hirschmann Car Communication,
- Huf Hülsbeck & Fürst GmbH & Co. KG,
- INPAQ TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd,
- KATHREIN SE,
- LOROM INDUSTRIAL CO. LTD.,
- MD ELEKTRONIK,
- PulseLarsen Electronics,
- SCHAFFNER HOLDING AG,
- Yokowo co., ltd.,
- WISI Group among others.
The report describes the systematic investigation of current scenario of the market, with the coverage of several market dynamics. This Automotive Smart Antenna Market report provides you with the valuable market reports and industry insights so that you don’t miss anything by any means. The report carries out market segmentation is in terms of markets covered, geographic scope, years considered for the study, currency and pricing, research methodology, primary interviews with key opinion leaders, DBMR market position grid, DBMR market challenge matrix, secondary sources, and assumptions. The report has been generated with the knowledge of skillful and innovative team.
Table of Contents: Automotive Smart Antenna Market
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global, By Component
- Product Type
- Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
- Company Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Related Reports
To Continue…….!!! | Get Detailed TOC: @
Market Segmentation: Automotive Smart Antenna Market
The global automotive smart antenna market is segmented into four notable segments which are component, vehicle type, frequency and country.
- On the basis of component, the market is segmented into electronic control unit (ECU), transceivers (Bluetooth transceivers and Wi-Fi transceivers), wiring harness and others. In 2019, electronic control unit segment is likely to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In September 2018, Hirschman Car Communication/TE Connectivity has announced its introduction of Remote Tuner Module the next step in vehicles’ radio technology. This new technology will be responsible for concentrating central radio functions at the rear of the vehicle in one place which results into simplification in entire antenna systems.
- In April 2018, Hella launched its new joint venture with the company BHAP, deals in electronic components, as HELLA BHAP Electronics Co., Ltd. at Beijing Auto Show. This new joint venture will help Hella to expand its presence in the Chinese market.
- In September 2018, Airgain, Inc. announced the release of OptumX antenna, a shot-glass MIMO LTE antenna. This product is expertise in delivering high performance and ultra-wide band dual LTE MIMO solution in robust form-factor.
- In September 2018, Airgain, Inc. announced the release of MULTIMAX FV 5-in-1 & 6-in-1 antennas. These products are the extension in family of MULTIMAX FV which offer all in a compact enclosure such as range of configurations, support to dual MIMO LTE, and 3*3 MIMO Wi-Fi & multi-constellation GNSS.
- On the basis of vehicle type, the market is segmented into ICE vehicle (commercial vehicle, light duty vehicle and passenger car) and electric vehicle (battery-electric vehicle, hybrid electric vehicle and plug-in hybrid electric vehicle). In 2019, electric vehicle is likely to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- On the basis of frequency, the market is segmented into high frequency (0.1 GHz-1GHz and 1GHz-2GHz), very high frequency (2GHz-3GHz and 3GHz-4GHz) and ultra-high frequency (4GHz-5.2GHz and 5.2GHz-5.9GHz). In 2019, ultra-high frequency segment is likely to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In January 2019, Schaffner introduced a new series of single-phase filters which extended the product portfolio of filter family FN 2070. These products were made in order to produce highest performance from single phase filters.
- In January 2019, PulseLarsen Electronics introduced its new Tri-Band Antenna for all-bands radios which is ideal for public safety applications. This product is developed as a high performance whip antenna to be paired with all band radios Motorola’s APX8500 & Harris Unity XG.
- In October 2018, Scahffner introduced a new series of RFI filters, FN 9255, dual stage and high-performance, with IEC inlet C14 and C20. This product has been made for high frequency products, above 30 MHz. These filters have got full international safety approvals and are compatible with RoHS II directive.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research