Global INDUSTRIAL METROLOGY Market report is an insightful and actionable market report which is always in demand by the businesses for the growth and success. It becomes easy to analyse the actions of key players and its effect on the sales, import, export, revenue and CAGR values with this INDUSTRIAL METROLOGY report. Overview of the market is analysed with respect to market players in the form of customers, businesses or clients. Here, market report presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and 2018-2025 market shares for each company. Clients can explore new possibilities which are made feasible with the superior research methodologies, research tools and rich experiences.
The Global Industrial Metrology Market accounted for USD 9.0 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.50% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Exclusive Sample Copy @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-industrial-metrology-market
This INDUSTRIAL METROLOGY market research report is generated by using integrated approaches and latest technology for the best results. Proficient capabilities and excellent resources in research, data collection, development, consulting, evaluation, compliance and regulatory services come together to generate this world-class market research report. If your business is hunting to gain competitive advantage in this swiftly transforming marketplace, then plumping for this INDUSTRIAL METROLOGY market research report is highly recommended as it gives lot of benefits for a thriving business. It provides the supreme base for the competitor analysis, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market and ABC industry.
Global Industrial Metrology Market, By Offering (Hardware, Software, Services, Solutions), By Equipment (Coordinate Measuring Machine, Measuring Instruments, Automated Optical Inspection, Optical Digitizer & Scanner, 2D Equipment, X-Ray & Computed Tomography), By Application, By End User, By Geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East & Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Industrial metrology ensures the appropriateness estimation of the instruments which includes the quality control, maintenance and appropriate alignment of these instruments. It helps in monitoring and in optimization of production processes in an efficient manner. As the quality demand have kept on expanding, one of the difficulties has been that the human eye is unequipped for estimating with the exactness, important to deliver the most highest quality parts required. An example of this type of metrology may be found in the production of products for the commercial industry, the testing and outlining of aircraft, functioning of hardware or even in processing plants utilizing rotating equipment amid assembling or manufacturing of their products. Rising demand for assessment facilities from the precision manufacturing industry is considered to be a driving factor which has led many manufacturers to introduce different product launch. For instance, On Febuary, 2017, Carl Zeiss launched various industrial metrology products such as Zeiss Stemi 508, Zeiss Axiovert A1 and ZEISS Evo 18 at IMTEX 2017 which helps in element detection like uranium, along with the microstructural and structural analysis. On December, 2014, FARO Technologies, Inc. launched CAM2 SmartInspect 1.2, portable metrology software for faro laser tracker and faroarm. Thus, this factor will help in fueling the industrial metrology market in the forecasting period.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising demand for assessment facilities from the precision manufacturing industry
- Growing concentration towards quality control
- Acceptance of cloud services to assimilate the metrological data
- Drawbacks of traditional measurement devices with respect to find out different manufacturing related issues
- Lack of skilled personnel
- Increased in the set up cost for metrology facility
Major Market Competitors:
Some of the major players in global industrial metrology market are:-
- Carl Zeiss,
- KLA-Tencor Corporation,
- Renishaw plc.,
- FARO Technologies, Inc.,
- Perceptron, Inc.,
- jlm advanced technical services Inc.,
- API Sensor,
- Nikon Metrology,
- Pollen Metrology,
- Precision Products and Cairnhill Metrology
- among others.
- The global industrial metrology market is segmented based on offering, equipment, application, end user and geographical segments.
- Based on offering, the market is segmented into hardware, software, services and solutions. Services are sub segmented into after-sales services and measurement services.
- On the basis of equipment, the market is segmented into coordinate measuring machine (CMM), measuring instruments, automated optical inspection, optical digitizer and scanner (ODS), 2D equipment, x-ray and computed tomography. Coordinate measuring machine (CMM) is sub segmented into fixed coordinate measuring machine and portable coordinate measuring machine. Fixed coordinate measuring machine is further sub segmented into bridge CMM, horizontal arm CMM, gantry CMM and cantilever CMM. Measuring instruments is sub segmented into measuring microscope, autocollimator and profile projector. Optical digitizer and scanner (ODS) is sub segmented into laser tracker and laser scanner.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into quality control and inspection, mapping and modeling, reverse engineering and others.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into automotive, aerospace and defense, manufacturing, semiconductor and others.
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
The global industrial metrology market is consolidated due to the presence of limited number of players concentrated in few countries. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
To Inquire before Buy Complete Report Click Here@ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-industrial-metrology-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research