Methyl methacrylate adhesive is a variant of structural adhesive that is produced from methyl methacrylate chemical compound. These structural adhesives are used to hold or build together joints in any structure. These adhesives also include a hardener and are mixed with a resin. These adhesives are used to improve the integrity of the structure and are resistant to heavy impact or peeling.
Global Methyl Methacrylate Adhesives Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 1.13 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 2.01 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.47% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the high levels of demand from the various end users due to the growing levels of urbanization.
Download Sample PDF Report https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-methyl-methacrylate-adhesives-market
Key Market Competitors:
- Illinois Tool Works Inc.
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- B. Fuller Company
- Arkema, Huntsman International LLC
- Sika AG
- Scott Bader Company Ltd.
- LORD Corporation
- Novachem Corporation ltd
- ND Industries Inc.
- Hernon Manufacturing INC
- Parson Adhesives Inc.
- Chemique Adhesives & Sealants Ltd
- Permabond LLC
- Engineered Bonding Solutions LLC
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2017, H.B. Fuller Company announced they had completed the acquisition of Royal Adhesives & Sealants.
- In February 2015, Arkema announced that they had completed the acquisition of Bostik and with this acquisition Arkema enhances its product expertise and is expected to become a global leader of chemicals and additives.
By End-Use Industry
- Automotive & Transportation
- Building & Construction
- Wind Energy
- General Assembly
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Global methyl methacrylate adhesives market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of methyl methacrylate adhesives market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.