The Global Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Market accounted to USD XX.XX million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of XX.XX% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025 (Current Year Statistic Will Be Provided in Report). Point-Of-Care diagnostics market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Free Sample Analysis of This Market Information: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-point-of-care-diagnostics-market
Point-Of-Care diagnostics are the techniques used for early and quick diagnosis of diseases. These techniques are highly sensitive, cost-effective, and produce results in minimal time frame. These diagnostics techniques are used hospital, clinics, ambulatory care, home healthcare, and research laboratory. The report includes market shares of point-of-care diagnostics market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America. The point-of-care diagnostics market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Some of the major players operating in this diagnostics market are
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Siemens AG
- Abbott Laboratories, Inc.
- Beckman Coulter, Inc.
- Dickinson and Company
- Johnson & Johnson
- Alere Inc.
- Instrumentation Laboratory
- PTS Diagnostics
- Abaxis, Inc.
- Accriva Diagnostics
- OPTI Medical
- Sienco, Inc.
- Alpha Scientific
- AccuBioTech Co., Ltd.
- ACON Laboratories, Inc.
- Acrongenomics, Inc.
- bioMérieux SA
- Biomerica, Inc.
- Atlas Genetics Ltd.
- Alfa Scientific Designs, Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Medica Corporation
- Nova Biomedica
Hence the major Point-Of-Care Diagnostics players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market.
Get TOC For Full Analysis Of Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-point-of-care-diagnostics-market
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing incidences of infectious diseases
- Increase in prevalence of lifestyle diseases
- Rising usage of home-based POC devices
- Rising disposable income and increasing healthcare expenditure
- Product recalls
- Irregular reimbursement scenario
- By disease, the market for point-of-care diagnostics market is segmented into
- Blood gas
- Drug of abuse
- Pregnancy & fertility
- On the basis of end-user, the point-of-care diagnostics market is segmented into
- Hospitals & clinics
- Home healthcare
- Ambulatory surgical centers
- On the basis of geography, point-of-care diagnostics market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as
- North America & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
- North America is expected to dominate the market.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-point-of-care-diagnostics-market
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. For Customization or Getting Discount on Report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.