Global HIV Diagnosis Market accounted to USD 2.25 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 10.4% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Major market drivers and restraints:
- Increasing healthcare expenditure on HIV
- Increasing prevalence of HIV/AIDS
- Increasing number of blood transfusions and blood donations
- Government Initiatives
- Growing technological advancement
- Strict regulatory scenario
Download Sample PDF Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-hiv-diagnosis-market
- Siemens AG
- Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Merck KGaA
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- bioMerieux SA
- Alere Inc
- AbbVie Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Sysmex Partec
- Apogee Flow Systems Ltd
- Sysmex Corporation, and ViiV Healthcare group of companies
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
- Agilent Technologies among others.
…And More GET DETAILED TOC AT: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-hiv-diagnosis-market
- By product type the HIV diagnosis market is segmented into consumables, assay, kits, and reagents, other consumables, instruments, software and services.
- By test type the HIV diagnosis market is segmented into antibody tests, CD4 count, viral load, early infant and viral identification.
- Antibody tests are further segmented into ELISA, rapid, and western blot.
- By product the HIV diagnosis market is segmented into assay, kit, reagent, instrument, software, and services.
- On the basis of end-users the HIV diagnosis market is segmented into diagnostic laboratories, hospitals, research institutes, and others.
- On the basis of geography, global HIV diagnosis market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
The global HIV diagnosis market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of HIV diagnosis market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.