Head-up Display Market Revenue and Sales Estimation — Historical Revenue and sales volume is presented and further data is triangulated with top-down and bottom-up approaches to forecast complete market size and to estimate forecast numbers for key regions covered in the report along with classified and well recognized Types and end-use industry. Some of the major players operating in this market, Honeywell International Inc, Saab AB, Esterline Technologies Corporation, Heads Up Display, Inc, ROBERT BOSCH GMBH, Garmin Ltd, Continental AG, Thales Group, Nippon Seiki Co., Ltd., DENSO CORPORATION, Visteon Corporation, BAE Systems, Pioneer Corporation, Delphi Technologies, PANASONIC CORPORATION, Elbit Systems Ltd., HUDWAY, LLC., EXPLORIDE INC., HOLOEYE SYSTEMS, INC., and NAVDY.
Global head-up display market is expected to reach a healthy CAGR of 22.9% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
The head-up display (HUD) is a transparent display that shows information/data directly on the windshield. The idea behind it is that by showing the virtual information on the same place so driver should be keeping their eyes on. Head-up display reduced attention time and driver/pilot’s distraction. Head-up display can enable head-up display by using voice and further it provides important information such as turn arrows, distance to the next turn, current speed & speed limit, speed cameras, estimated time of arrival and others.
Segmentation: Global Head-up Display Market
- Global head-up display market is segmented into four notable segments which are type, technology, component and application.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into conventional HUD and AR-based HUD. In 2018, AR-Based HUD segment is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026.
- In December 2014, Delphi Technologies launched a Smart HUD, for the use in trucks and cars for the safety of the drivers, which helps in providing the information of the surroundings to the driver.
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into light-emitting diode, cathode ray tube, microelectromechanical system and optical waveguide. In 2018, windshield based HUD market is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
- In January 2018, Pioneer launched cockpit for Level 3 or higher autonomous driving technology for entertainment, reliability and safety functions. It consists of 3D-LiDAR, which is a driving space sensor which uses the MEMS method, flexible OLED tail lamp and turn signal, Laser scanning HUD and few other upgraded car electronics products.
- On the basis of component, the market segmented into video generator, display unit, projector/projection unit, software and others. In 2018, video generator market is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
- In June 2017, Thales has announced its partnership with China Southern Airlines which operates the third largest fleet in the world for Thales Head up Display (HUD) system.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into aviation and automotive. Aviation further divided into military aviation and civil aviation. In 2018, automotive market is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
- In September 2017, BAE Systems’ LiteHUD head-up display (HUD), has been used for the first time in the flights for U.S. Special Operations Command AC-130J aircraft to provides flight-critical information directly in a pilot’s line of sight.
Get FREE Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-head-display-market
Table of Contents:-
- Head-up Display Market Overview
- Company Profiles
- Global Head-up Display Market Competition, by Players
- Global Head-up Display Market Size by Regions
- North America Head-up Display Revenue by Countries
- Europe Head-up Display Revenue by Countries
- Asia-Pacific Head-up Display Revenue by Countries
- South America Head-up Display Revenue by Countries
- The Middle East and Africa Revenue Head-up Display by Countries
- Global Head-up Display Market Segment by Type
- Global Head-up Display Market Segment by Application
- Research Findings and Conclusion
By Type (Conventional HUD and Ar-Based HUD), Technology (Light-Emitting Diode, Cathode Ray Tube, Microelectromechanical System and Optical Waveguide), Component (Video Generator Display Unit, Projector/Projection Unit, Software and Others), Application (Aviation and Automotive), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa)
FREE Table of Contents Is Available @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-head-display-market
Some of the key questions answered in this report:
– Detailed Overview of Head-up Display market will help deliver clients and businesses making strategies.
– Influencing factors that thriving demand and latest trend running in the market
– What trends, challenges and barriers will impact the development and sizing of Head-up Display Market?
– SWOT Analysis of each defined key players along with its profile and Porter’s five forces tool mechanism to compliment the same.
– What growth momentum or acceleration market carries during the forecast period?
– What would be the market share of key countries like United States, France, Germany, UK, China, and Australia & Japan etc.?
– Which region may tap highest market share in coming era?
– What focused approach and constraints are holding the Head-up Display market tight?
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, LATAM, West Europe, MENA Countries, Southeast Asia or Asia Pacific.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research