Food Safety Testing Market study is conducted using top-down and bottom-up approaches and further analyzed using analytical tools such as porter’s five force analysis and uncover Opportunities, Challenges, restraints, and trends of the Global Food Safety Testing market. SGS SA is going to dominate the global food safety testing market followed by Eurofins Scientific, Bureau Veritas, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. and ALS Limited. Intertek Group plc, TÜV SÜD, TÜV NORD GROUP, AsureQuality, Mérieux NutriSciences, LabCorp, Microbac Laboratories, Inc., Accugen Laboratories, Inc., ADPEN Laboratories Inc., Genetic ID NA, Inc. among others.
Global Food Safety Testing Market is expected to reach USD 22,327.02 million by 2025 from USD 12,760.00 million in 2017, at a CAGR of 7.5% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.
Download Free Sample Copy@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-food-safety-testing-market
Market Segmentation: Global Food Safety Testing Market
The global food safety testing market is segmented based on food categories into seven notable segments; processed foods, meat and poultry, dairy products, fruits and vegetables, grains and cereals, seafood and others. In 2018, meat and poultry segment is projected to rule with 30.7% shares and will cross USD 6,953.70 million by 2025, rising at the CAGR of 7.7%. However, fruits and vegetables is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 8.4% in the forecast period, and is expected to reach USD 5,384.20 million in 2025 from USD 2,883.12 million in 2017.
The global food safety testing market is segmented based on contaminants into six notable segments; Salmonella, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas, Bacillus, moulds and others. In 2018, Salmonella segment is likely to rule with 29.9% shares and will cross USD 6,980.73 million by 2025, rising at the maximum CAGR of 8.2%. Each contaminant is sub segmented into different food category such as processed foods, meat and poultry, dairy products, fruits and vegetables, grains and cereals, seafood and others.
Based on geography, the market is segmented into 5 geographical regions, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa.
The global food safety testing market is segmented based on testing type into five notable segments; pathogens, pesticides, GMO, toxins and others. Pathogens are sub segmented into E.coli, Salmonella, Campylobacter, Listeria and others. In 2018, pathogen segment is estimated to rule with 70.8% shares and will cross USD 15,788.68 million by 2025, rising at the CAGR of 7.5%. However, GMO is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 8.2% in the forecast period, and is expected to reach USD 3,211.09 million in 2025 from USD 1,740.68 million in 2017.
The global food safety testing market is segmented based on technology into nine notable segments; polymerase chain reaction, immunoassay, chromatography, enzyme linked immunosorbent assay, biochip or biosensor, flow cytometry, microarrays, rapid assay and others. In 2018, polymerase chain reaction segment is valued to rule with 41.6% shares and will cross USD 9,889.68 million by 2025, rising at the highest CAGR of 8.5%. Chromatography is sub segmented into liquid chromatography, gas chromatography, thin layer chromatography, paper chromatography and column chromatography.
Table of Contents
1 Market Overview
2 Manufacturers Profiles
3 Global Food Safety Testing Robotic Surgery Market Competitions, by Manufacturer
4 Global Food Safety Testing Robotic Surgery Market Analyses by Regions
5 North America Windows Covering by Countries
6 Europe Windows Covering by Countries
7 Asia-Pacific Windows Covering by Countries
8 South America Windows Covering by Countries
9 Middle East and Africa Food Safety Testing Robotic Surgery by Countries
10 Global Food Safety Testing Robotic Surgery Market Segment by Type
11 Global Food Safety Testing Robotic Surgery Market Segment by Application
12 Sales Channel, Distributors, Traders and Dealers
13 Research Findings and Conclusion
Get Detailed Toc and Charts & Tables@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-food-safety-testing-market
The Salmonella is expected to grow with the highest CAGR of 8.2% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.
Reasons for Buying this Food Safety Testing Report
1. Food Safety testing market report aids in understanding the crucial product segments and their perspective.
2. Initial graphics and exemplified that a SWOT evaluation of large sections supplied from the Food Safety Testing industry.
3. Even the Food Safety Testing economy provides pin line evaluation of changing competition dynamics and retains you facing opponents.
4. This report provides a more rapid standpoint on various driving facets or controlling Food Safety Testing promote advantage.
5. This worldwide Food Safety Testing report provides a pinpoint test for shifting dynamics that are competitive.
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers:
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Buy the Latest Detailed Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/checkout/buy/enterprise/global-food-safety-testing-market
Critical questions addressed by the report
* What will be the market size until the end of the forecast period?
* How will the global Food Safety Testing Market develop in the mid to long term?
* Which policies and regulations will highly impact the global market?
* How will the competitive landscape change in the near future?
* What are the current and future opportunities in the global Food Safety Testing market?
* Which segment is expected to take the lion’s share?
* Which region will lead the global Food Safety Testing Market in terms of growth?
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research