Data Bridge Market Research has recently added a concise research on Global Chlorine Market to depict valuable insights related to significant market trends driving the industry. The report features analysis based on key opportunities and challenges confronted by market leaders while highlighting their competitive setting and corporate strategies for the estimated timeline. Some are the key & emerging players that are part of coverage and have being profiled are BASF, Westlake Chemical, Packed Chlorine, Aditya Birla Chemicals (India) Limited, Jana Overseas, Vynova Group, Nouryon, bondalti, Kemira Oyj, Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG, INOVYN ChlorVinyls Limited, Gujarat Alkalies and Chemical Limited, Bengal Gases and many more.
Analysis of Global Chlorine Market report:
Global chlorine market accounted to grow with a substantial CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
A FREE sample of this report is available upon request @
Chlorine is the physical form of a diatomic green gas and it is highly chemically reactive element. Chlorine is made from the salt and has an extremely efficient production process. Due to the tendency to merge with other elements, chlorine is used to produce various products ranging from solar panels to water disinfectants. Chlorine is used for plants and animals as a nutrient.
- High demands from water treatment plants and pharmaceutical industry
- Increasing demand from chemical, plastic and construction industry
- Due to very large established base, its operating and design is very well understood
- It is cheap as compared to other alternatives
- Transporting and handling risk, due to its highly inflammable nature
- Strict regulations from the government about its use
- Due to safety and liabilities concern, companies shifting towards alternative technologies
- Produce toxic disinfection by-product
Top Manufacturers Profiles Operating in the Global Chlorine Market:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global chlorine market are Akzo Nobel N.V., Formosa Plastics Corporation, Hanwha Chemical Corporation, Ineos Group Limited, Occidental Petroleum Corporation, OLIN Corporation, PPV AG, Tata Chemicals Ltd., The DOW Chemical Company, Tosoh Corporation, Chlorine Specialties, Inc., Seatex Ltd., Ercros S.A, Fluid Metering, Inc., The STUTZ Company, AquaPhoenix Scientific Inc., BASF, Westlake Chemical, Packed Chlorine, Aditya Birla Chemicals (India) Limited, Jana Overseas, Vynova Group, Nouryon, bondalti, Kemira Oyj, Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG, INOVYN ChlorVinyls Limited, Gujarat Alkalies and Chemical Limited, Bengal Gases and many more.
Global Chlorine Market Segmentation:
- Water treatment chemicals
- C1/C2 aromatics
- Organic chemicals
- Inorganic chemicals
- Propylene oxide
- Pulp & paper
- Chlorinated intermediaries
By Production Process
- Mercury cell process
- Membrane cell process
- Diaphragm process
- Water treatment
- Paper & pulp
- North America
- South America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle-east and africa
Global chlorine market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of third generation advanced high strength steel market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Make an Inquiry for Discount On this Report @
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global dermatology drugs market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude.
Data Bridge Market Research