global managed security services market accounted for USD 20.92 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 15.1% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Key Players: Global Managed Security Services Market
The key players in the global managed security services market are Verizon Communications, IBM Corporation, Symantec Corporation, At & T, Dell Secureworks Inc., Deloitte, Cisco Systems Inc., Ericsson, Trustwave Holdings Inc., Accenture PLC, HP Enterprise, and Computer Sciences Corporation, Fortinet, Avaya Inc., BT Group plc, CenturyLink and HPE among others.
Get Exclusive Sample Report: @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-managed-security-services-market
Managed security services (MSS) are an umbrella term that envelops capacities. For example, checking patch administration, general observing and overseeing of interruption identification frameworks and firewalls, leading security evaluations and reviews, and gauging and reacting to dangers. Enterprises normally outsource such administrations because of the absence of in-house assets or skill and the requirement for the administration of security after the typical office working hours also.
Competitive Analysis: Global Managed Security Services Market
global managed security services market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of managed security services market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Market Segmentation: Global Managed Security Services Market
The global managed security services market is based on type, security type, organization size, deployment model, vertical and geographical segments.
- Based on type, the global managed security services market is segmented into managed identity and access management (IAM), managed antivirus/anti-malware, managed firewall, managed risk and compliance management, managed vulnerability management, managed intrusion detection system/ intrusion prevention system (IDS/IPS), managed security information and event management (SIEM), managed unified threat management (UTM), managed encryption, managed disaster recovery, managed data loss prevention (DLP), managed distributed denial of service (DDoS) mitigation and others (managed web filtering, managed application whitelisting, and managed patch management).
- Based on security type, the global managed security services market is segmented into managed network security, managed endpoint security, managed application security, managed cloud security and others (managed database security and managed web security).
- Based on organization size, the global managed security services market is segmented into SMEs and large enterprises.
- Based on deployment model, the global managed security services market is segmented into on premises and cloud.
- Based on vertical, the global managed security services market is segmented into banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), government and defense, telecom and it, healthcare, energy and utilities, manufacturing, retail and others (education, media and entertainment, and automotive).
- Based on geography, the global managed security services market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-managed-security-services-market
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising consciousness for cyber-attacks among organizations.
- The rise in public and private cloud deployment model.
- Increasing investment in IT infrastructure development.
- Increasing number of cyber-attacks with day to day technological advancements.
- Ever-growing complex risk and compliance requirement.
- Threat of rising DDOS attack on cloud service approval
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research