Global Interventional Radiology Market is expected to reach USD 55.5% billion by 2025, from USD 16.99 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for the historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Competitive Analysis: Global Interventional Radiology Market
global interventional radiology market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Interventional Radiology market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Download exclusive PDF sample report@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-interventional-radiology-market
Interventional radiology is also known as vascular radiology. It is providing minimally invasive image guided diagnosis and treatment of disease. It includes fluoroscopy, ultrasound, computed tomography [CT] or magnetic resonance imaging [MRI]). Interventional radiology has the number of advantage include risk, pain and recovery time often reduces, it is less expensive than surgery or other alternatives.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Interventional Radiology Market
Some of the major players operating in global interventional radiology market are Koninklijke Philips N.V., GENERAL ELECTRIC, CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION, Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, Hitachi Medical Corporation, Teleflex Incorporated, Medtronic, FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, Agfa-Gevaert Group., Carestream Health, Esaote SpA., Samsung Medison Co., Ltd, Shimadzu Corporation, Biosensors International Group, Ltd., Stryker, and Cook Group, Emergence Teleradiology LLC , Agilent Technologies, Inc , Carestream Health , Barco Electronic Systems Pvt. Ltd., Elekta AB, Nordion (Canada) Inc., PLANMED OY, Hologic Inc., SectraAB,Atlantis Wordwide, NCD Corporation,Sharedimaging, All Star X-ray, Amber, Jones X-Ray, OzarkImaging, EXCEL IMAGING, INC., AMD Technologies, Inc., ScImage, Inc, SonoSite, Inc. are among others.
Market Segmentation: Global Interventional Radiology Market
The global Interventional radiology market is segmented based on product, procedure, application and geographical segments.
- Based on product, the market is segmented into MRI systems, ultrasound imaging systems, CT scanners, angiography systems, fluoroscopy systems, biopsy devices, other devices.
- Based on procedure, the market is segmented into angiography, angioplasty, biopsy devices, embolization, thrombolysis, vertebroplasty, nephrostomy, other procedures.
- Based on application, the market is segmented into cardiology, urology & nephrology, oncology, gastroenterology, other applications.
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing interventional radiology application.
- Rising prevalence of cancer.
- Increasing demand for minimally invasive procedures.
- Technology advancement in interventional radiology devices.
- Less reimbursement scenario hinders the growth.
- Risk of high radiation exposure to limit the use of CT scanners.
- Shortage of helium which is the major challenge for MRI manufacturer and healthcare facilities.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global interventional radiology market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level.
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research