Global Electrosurgery Market By Product (Electrosurgical Generators, Electrosurgical Instruments and Accessories, Argon and Smoke Management Systems), Type of Surgery (General Surgery, Gynecological Surgery, Urologic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Cardiovascular Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery, Neurosurgery and Other Surgeries)
Market Definition: Global Electrosurgery Market
Electrosurgery utilizes high-frequency electrical energy to cut bodies during operation with the highest precision and lowest oxygen sacrifice and tissue damage. It is used for the production of high-frequency electrical current electrosurgery generators. Electrosurgical interventions are used in a broad spectrum of medical areas, including urology, gynecology, gastroenterology, neurology, abdominal surgery, overall operation and others.
- Technological advances in electrosurgical tools is driving the growth of the market
- Growing amount of medical, cosmetic and plastic surgery is propelling the growth of the market
- Increased supply for minimally invasive surgeries is boosting the growth of the market
- Growing number of facilities of ambulatory surgery is contributing to the growth of the market
Get inquire before buying @
- Healthcare reform in the United States is hampering the growth of the market
- Regular product recall is hindering the growth of the market
- Complications affiliated with electronic processes is restricting the growth of the market
Market Analysis: Global Electrosurgery Market
Global electrosurgery market is registering a substantial CAGR of 5.12% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the technological advances in electrosurgical tools and growing amount of medical, cosmetic and plastic surgeries.
Get Speak to analyst @
Segmentation: Global Electrosurgery Market
- Electrosurgical Generators
- Electrosurgical Instruments and Accessories
- Electrosurgical Instruments
- Bipolar Electrosurgical Instruments
- Advanced Vessel Sealing Instruments
- Bipolar Forceps
- Monopolar Electrosurgical Instruments
- Electrosurgical Pencils
- Electrosurgical Electrodes
- Suction Coagulators
- Monopolar Forceps
- Electrosurgical Accessories
- Patient Return Electrodes
- Cords, Cables, and Adapters
- Others (Foot Switches, Carts, and Tip Cleaners)
- Argon and Smoke Management Systems
By Type of Surgery
- General Surgery
- Gynecological Surgery
- Urologic Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Other Surgeries
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, Olympus introduced the release and approval of the ESG-150 Electrosurgery Generator (ESG-150) at Digestive Disease Week 2019. The ESG-150 electrosurgery generator provides steady output control that automatically provides the smallest efficient adapted energy production, enabling doctors to obtain good outcomes in conventional GI and pulmonary endoscopic procedures. This product launch has expanded the product portfolio of the company as well as increased its market share.
- In May 2018, Olympus announced the release and 510(k) confirmation of theESG-300 Electrosurgery Generator. Olympus ‘ ESG-300 is the recent batch of electrosurgical systems intended solely for GI and pulmonary applications and involves all methods and environments needed by physicians performing sophisticated medicinal processes, many of which may involve argon plasma coagulation (APC). This product launch has expanded the product portfolio of the company as well as increased its market share.
Global electrosurgery market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of epigenetics diagnostic market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Global electrosurgery market are BOWA-electronic GmbH & Co. KG, Prima Medical, XCELLANCE Medical Technologies, ATMOS MedizinTechnik GmbH & Co. KG, Ethicon US, LLC., Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Parkell, Inc., Smith & Nephew, Kirwan Surgical Products, LLC., Utah Medical Products, Inc., KLS Martin Group., Medtronic, Medical Devices Business Services, Inc., Erbe Elektromedizin GmbH, Symmetry Surgical, CONMED Corporation., Hologic, Inc., Applied Medical Resources Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Olympus Corporation and others.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research