Global Stem Cell manufacturing Market is expected to reach USD 16.51 Billion by 2025, from USD 10.28 Billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Major Market competitors/players: Global Stem Cell manufacturing Market
Some of the major players operating in the stem cell manufacturing market are Thermo Fisher Scientific. Merck Group, Becton, Dickinson and Company. Holostem Advanced Therapies, JCR Pharmaceuticals, Organogenesis Inc, Osiris Therapeutics, Osiris Therapeutics, Vericel Corporation, AbbVie, American CryoStem, AM-Pharma, Anterogen.Co.,Ltd, Astellas Pharma, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Apceth Biopharma, Cellular Dynamics International, Rheacell, Takeda Pharmaceutical, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. ViaCyte, VistaGen Therapeutics Inc, Translational Biosciences, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited, among others.
Download exclusive PDF sample report@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-stem-cell-manufacturing-market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the stem cell manufacturing market in the next 8 years. Stem cell manufacturing is a process of extracting the cells either from bone marrow or peripheral blood cells and culturing the cells in the culture dish containing nutrient media. Stem cells can be isolated from umbilical cord blood, placenta, amniotic sac, amniotic fluid, adipose tissue and menstrual blood. Stem cell manufacturing is used in the cell therapy as well as in gene therapy. Stem cell therapy is under research for many diseases like degenerative diseases and hematopoietic disorders like sickle cell anemia, storage disorders.
Competitive Analysis: Global Stem Cell manufacturing Market
The global stem cell manufacturing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of stem cell manufacturing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Market Segmentation: Global Stem Cell manufacturing Market
global stem cell manufacturing market is segmented on the basis of product, application, end users and geography.
- Based on product the global stem cell manufacturing market is segmented into stem cell lines, instruments, culture media and consumables. Stem cell lines are further segmented into induced pluripotent stem cells, embryonic stem cells, multipotent adult progenitor stem cells, mesenchymal stem cells, hematopoietic stem cells, neural stem cells. Instrument is further segmented into bioreactors and incubators, cell sorters and other instruments.
- Based on the application, the global stem cell manufacturing market is segmented into Research Applications, clinical applications and cell and tissue banking. Research applications are further segmented into drug discovery and development and life science research. Clinical applications are further segmented into allogenic stem cell and autologous stem cell therapy.
- On the basis of end users, the global stem cell manufacturing market is segmented into hospitals and surgical centers, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, research institutes and academic institutes, community healthcare, cell banks and tissue banks and other end users.
- Based on geography the global stem cell manufacturing market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Awareness towards diseases like cancer, hematopoietic disorders and degenerative disorders.
- Increase in the research and development in pharmaceutical and biotechnology sector
- Increased investment in research and development of stem cell therapy including cell therapy and gene therapy
- Increased research and development in animal biotechnology sector for the production of better yield
- Downward pricing pressure owing to its commodity nature
- People ethics like it is embryonic stem cell research violates respect for human life
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research