Global Isostatic Pressing Market, By Offering (Systems, Services), By Type (Hot Isostatic Pressing, Cold Isostatic Pressing), By HIP Capacity (Small-Sized HIP, Medium-Sized HIP, Large-Sized HIP), By CIP Process Type (Dry Bag Pressing, Wet Bag Pressing), By Application (Automotive, Aerospace, Defense, Medical, Energy & Power, Semiconductors & Electronics, Precision Machine Manufacturing, Research & Development, Construction, Transportation & Logistics)
Market Analysis: Global Isostatic Pressing Market
The Isostatic Pressing Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 6.14 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 11.59 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 8.25% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the fact that the aerospace and defense industries are demanding the installation of isostatic presses for their uses.
Get Request A Sample @
Market Definition: Global Isostatic Pressing Market
Isostatic pressing is a method of powder metallurgy formation that involves application of pressure uniformly from all directions for achieving density and a fixed structure. It is consisting of two types namely; cold or hot, both of these manufacturing methods are used to improve the porosity of metals. This manufacturing method is widely used in a number of applicable industries which widely improves the applicable materials’ properties.
- Increased demand for Isostatic presses in aerospace and defense industries is driving the market growth
- High demand for developing cheap materials that can be produced in a shorter span of time is also driving the market growth
- High initial set-up and maintenance and operational costs of the isostatic press act as a major restraint to the market
- Lack of knowledgeable and skilled professionals required for the operating of the isostatic press is also a major restraint for the market growth
Speak To Analysis @
Segmentation: Global Isostatic Pressing Market
- By Offering
- By Type
- Hot Isostatic Pressing
- Cold Isostatic Pressing
- By Hot Isostatic Pressing (HIP) Capacity
- Small-Sized Hot Isostatic Pressing
- Medium-Sized Hot Isostatic Pressing
- Large-Sized Hot Isostatic Pressing
- By Cold Isostatic Pressing (CIP) Process Type
- Dry Bag Pressing
- Wet Bag Pressing
- By Application
- Energy & Power
- Semiconductors & Electronics
- Precision Machine Manufacturing
- Research & Development
- Transportation & Logistics
Competitive Analysis: Global Isostatic Pressing Market
The Global Isostatic Pressing Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Isostatic Pressing Market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research