Global Composite Coatings survey provides key information about the industry, including very helpful and important facts and figures, expert opinions, and the latest developments across the globe. This enables the buyer of the report to gain a telescopic view of the competitive landscape and plan the strategies accordingly. Several other factors such as import, export, gross margin, price, cost, and consumption are also analyzed under the section Analysis of Composite Coatings production, supply, sales and market status.
Composite Coatings Market accounted for USD 840.1 Million in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.8% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. Up-coming market report contains data for historic year 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Download Sample PDF Report https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-composite-coatings-market
- PPG Industries, Inc.
- Axalta, A.W. Chesterton Company
- Om Sangyo Co. Ltd.
- Mader Group
- K C Jones Plating Company
- ENDURA COATINGS
- Aztron Technologies
- Advanced Surface Technologies
- Surteckariya Co. Ltd.
- Twin City Plating
- Nickel Composite Coating Inc.
- Composite Coating Inc.
- Interpalte Ltd.
- Micro Plating, Inc.
- Poeton Industries Ltd
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising demand due to self-lubrication and anti-corrosion
- Increasing demand in oil & gas industry
- Technological advancements in coating sector
- High Processing Cost
…And More GET DETAILED REPORT AT https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-sleep-apnea-devices-market
On the basis of end users, the global composite coating market is segmented into
- oil & gas
- industrial and others
Industrial segment is sub segmented into
- medical, food industry whereas other type of end users do include marine and wind.
- Transportation segments accounts the largest market share.
On the basis of geography, global composite coating market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely
- North America
- South America
- Middle East
Some of the major countries covered in this report are
- US., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
The global composite coating market is consolidated due to the presence of limited number of players concentrated in few countries. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.