Global ceramic matrix composites market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 9.85% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. Increasing demand of ceramic matrix composite from various end- users and technological advancement are the major factor for the growth of this market.
Ceramic matrix composites or CMCs are usually subgroup of ceramics and composite materials. They usually have two parts reinforcement and matrix, in which reinforcement is used to provide mechanical properties and matrix material is used to hold everything together. Carbon C, mullite or alumina silica, alumina and silicon carbide are some of the common reinforcing fiber material. These material are widely used in industries luke energy &power, aerospace, automotive etc. Technological advancement and development is the major factor fuelling the growth of this market.
Download PDF Sample report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-ceramic-matrix-composites-market
Global Ceramic Matrix Composites Market Segmentation:
- By Matrix Type (Oxide/Oxide Ceramic Matrix Composites, C/SiC Ceramic Matrix Composites, C/C Ceramic Matrix Composites, SiC/SiC Ceramic Matrix Composites)
- By End- User (Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Energy & Power, Industrial, Others)
- By Fiber Type (Short Fiber, Continuous Fiber)
- By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Global ceramic matrix composites market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of ceramic matrix composites market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global ceramic matrix composites market are GENERAL ELECTRIC, Rolls-Royce plc, SGL Carbon, United Technologies, Coi Ceramics Inc, Lancer Systems, CoorsTek Inc., applied thin films inc., Ultramet, CFCCARBON CO,. LTD., GrafTech International, Precision Castparts Corp, Zircar Zirconia, Inc., Plasan North America, Touchstone Research Laboratory, Axiom Materials, Inc., UBE INDUSTRIES,LTD., KYOCERA Corporation, Clariant.
- Rising demand of ceramic matrix composite in aerospace and defense sector will drive the market
- Availability of new technologies for less production cost will also drive the market
- Increasing awareness about the benefits of ceramic matrix composite among population will also propel the market growth
- Rising demand for lightweight fuel efficient vehicle will also act as a driver for this market
- High production cost as compared to other metal and alloys will hamper the market
- Increasing concern among population about the recyclability and repairs will also restraint the market growth
- Rising demand for customization from various end- users will also act as a restrain for the market
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research