Global Silicone Gel Market By Product (Inorganic Silicone Gel, Organic Silicone Gel), Thickness (Above 7.0nm, 5nm To7.0nm, 4.5nm to 5nm, Below 2.5nm), End-Use Industry (Electrical & Electronics, Medical & Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics & Personal Care)
Market Analysis: Global Silicone Gel Market
Global silicone gel market is estimated to reach USD 1519.54 million by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR of 8.4% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing demand for silicone gel in electrical and electronics industries, various end-use industries, low toxicity are few major driving factors of the market.
Enquiry About Report @
Market Definition: Global Silicone Gel Market
Silicone gel is a synthetic gel used to fill breast implants, effective in various types of scars such as superficial scars, hypertrophic scars, and keloids. The silicone gel is made from repeating units of siloxane. The chain of alternating silicon atoms and oxygen atoms are combined with carbon or hydrogen. They have wide application in electrical & electronics, medical & pharmaceuticals, cosmetics & personal care. Silicones gel is get used in silicone scar treatment products.
- Efficient & superior properties of silicone gels
- Low toxicity
- Rapid increase in growth of electrical & electronics industry across the world
- Upcoming demand from various new end-use industries
- The manufacturing cost is higher
Brief about Silicone Gel Markets Report with TOC @
Segmentation: Global Silicone Gel Market
- Inorganic silicone gel
- Organic silicone gel.
- Above 7.0nm
- 5nm to7.0nm
- 5nm to 5nm
- Below 2.5nm
By End Use Industry
- Electrical & Electronics
- Automotive Electronics
- LED lighting
- HV insulation
- Photovoltaic (PV)
- Medical & Pharmaceuticals
- Prosthetic and Implant
- Scar treatment and wound care
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2018, MedResults Partnered with Sientra® for the product named BIOCORNEUM®. This product is developed for Silicone Scar Treatment. It decreases the appearance of old scars and prevents as well as minimizes the formation of hypertrophic scars
- In March 2017, Momentive Performance Materials Inc. launched new product Velvesil E-Gel PMF. This product is specially made for the cosmetic industry which is displayed in cosmetics Global show organised in London
Competitive Analysis: Global Silicone Gel Market
Global silicone gel market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of silicone gel market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research