Global SCADA market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 7.60% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in the market can be attributed due to the advancement in technology and growing government funding. There is a rise in demand for waste water treatment which is expected to drive the growth of the market. The cost-effectiveness of SCADA framework is creating high demand for these systems globally.
SCADA refers to Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition. It is a control system architecture that uses networked data communications, computers and graphical user interface for superior level of processing for supervisory management. It can monitor, gather and process the real time data which is required by the organizations to maintain efficiency and make smarter decisions. These systems were first used in 1960s.
Download exclusive PDF sample report@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-scada-market
Global SCADA market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of customer of SCADA market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America, Middle East and Africa
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global SCADA market are ABB, Schneider Electric, GENERAL ELECTRIC, Capula Ltd., Emerson Electric Co., Rockwell Automation Inc., Siemens, OMRON corporation, Yokogawa Electric Corporation, Progea srl, Willowglen Systems, TOSHIBA CORPORATION, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Fuji Electric Co. Ltd., Hitachi Ltd., Azbil Corporation, ELYNX TECHNOLOGIES LLC, Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories Inc., Inductive Automation LLC, Valmet, Enbase LLC, Ing. Punzenberger COPA-DATA GmbH among others.
Segmentation: Global SCADA Market
- By Component (Human-Machine Interface, Remote Terminal Unit, Programmable Logic Controller, Communication System, Others)
- By Architecture (Hardware, Software, Services)
- By Deployment Type (On-Premise, Cloud)
- By Industry (Oil & Gas, Power, Water & Wastewater, Transportation, Telecommunications, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Manufacturing, Food & Beverages, Others)
- By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-scada-market
- The surge in the use of software platforms such as Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence for digital transformations is propelling the growth of the market
- The high demand for industrial mobility solutions to efficiently manage process industries is boosting the growth of the market
- The increased adoption of industry 4.0 in process industry is driving the growth of the market
- The high importance of infrastructural development in terms of smart cities and transportation is contributing to the growth of the market
- The fluctuations in the oil prices creates an adverse impact on investment in critical infrastructure which hinders the growth of the market
- The high capital requirement for installation and maintenance of SCADA systems is hampering the growth of the market
Acess full report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-scada-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research