Global Medical Tubing Market, By Material (PVC, Polyolefin, TPE & TPU, and Silicone), By Structure (Braided Tubing, Single-Lumen, Multi-Lumen Tubing Co-Extruded Tubing, And Tapered Tubing) and Application (Bulk Disposable Tubing, Catheters & Cannulas, Drug Delivery Systems, and Special Applications)
Market Analysis: Global Medical Tubing Market
Global Medical Tubing Market is expected to reach USD 13.6 billion by 2025, from USD 6.1 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 11.4% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get inquire before buying @
Market Definition: Global Medical Tubing Market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the medical tubing market in the next 8 years. Medical tubing is used for medical industry requirements, pharmaceutical and standards for a variety of medical. It is designed for Gamma radiation, ETO (ethylene oxide), or autoclave processes. It has various characteristics such as hardness, flexibility, durability, opacity, sterilization and abrasion resistance. It is widely applicable in, drainage, biopharmaceutical, laboratory equipment fluid, respiratory and anesthesiology equipment. For manufacturing of medical tubing, proper certification or standard is required as it is used for human body. Medical tubing is produced by using specific materials such as PVC, Polyolefin, TPE & TPU, Silicone and others. In 2017 Natvar (U.S.), launched new medical tubing product portfolio of silicone extrusion tubing. This product has various applications in catheters, feeding tubes, drug delivery and peristaltic pump. In 2016 Saint-Gobain launched new product named as “Tygon S-50-HL” for Medical and Surgical Tubing. It is used for dependable performance in medical device. The product is fully tested for biological safety by the ISO 10993 standard. Tygon S-50-HL Medical tubing can be treated by ethylene oxide, radiation and steam or chemical method.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increase in aging population
- Shift toward minimally invasive medical procedure
- Rising demand for medical devices that incorporate tubing
- Increasing awareness and government initiatives to provide advanced healthcare facilities
- Significant investment and time required for product development high quality of fuels and lubes in developed nations
Get speak to analyst @
Market Segmentation: Global Medical Tubing Market
- The global medical tubing market is segmented based on material, structure, application, and geographical segments.
- Based on material, the global medical tubing market is segmented into PVC, Polyolefin, TPE & TPU, and Silicone & others.
- Based on structure, the global medical tubing market is segmented into braided tubing, single-lumen, multi-lumen tubing co-extruded tubing, and tapered tubing.
- On the basis of application, the global medical tubing market is classified on bulk disposable tubing, catheters & cannulas, drug delivery systems, special applications and others.
- Based on geography the global medical tubing market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Medical Tubing Market
The global medical tubing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of medical tubing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research