Global battery additives market is expected to register a substantial CAGR of 9.2% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Rising adoption of electric vehicles and increasing production of battery additives which is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Battery additives are used in the battery to improve their performance and efficiency and are usually non- corrosive and non- inflammable compounds. Conductive additive, nucleating additive, boron- containing additive, ionic liquid additive are some of the common type of the battery additive. They are widely used in applications like lithium- ion battery, lead acid battery etc. These battery additives are used in electrodes which act as a medium between anode and cathode. Increasing usage of smartphones and rechargeable batteries are the major factor fuelling the growth of this market.
Get Exclusive Sample Report: @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-battery-additives-market
Global battery additives market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of battery additives market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global battery additives market are Cabot Corporation, Hammond Group, Inc., Orion Engineered Carbons, Imerys, 3M, Altana, Borregaard, HOPAX, PENOX S.A., SGL Carbon, Prince International Corporation, Re-Tron Technologies, Inc., MSC Industrial Direct Co., Inc, Atomized Products Group Inc, TAB-PRO LLC.,Fastenal Company, TCI America, Total Battery., SGL Carbon and others
Segmentation: Global Battery Additives Market
- By Type (Conductive Additive, Porous Additive, Nucleating Additive, Sulfur-Containing Additives, Electrolyte Additives, Ionic Liquid Additives, Boron-Containing Additives)
- By Application (Lithium-Ion Battery, Lead Acid Battery, Others)
- By End- User (Electronics, Automotive, Others)
- By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific)
Want Full Report? Enquire Here@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-battery-additives-market
- Rising demand for Li-Ion among consumer will drive the market growth
- Increasing investment in renewable energy is driving the market
- Growing demand for Phev, Ev, Hev in automotive industry will also propel the market
- Technological advancement and development in battery additives will also contribute towards the growth of this market
- Lack of developed infrastructure of EV will restrain the market growth
- Strict rules and regulations related to the batteries will also hamper the market
- Increasing safety issues associated with the battery additives will also restrain market
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Browse full report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-battery-additives-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research