Global Gastroparesis Market By Type (Idiopathic, Diabetic, Post- Surgical, Others), Drug Class (Prokinetic Drugs, Antiemetics, Botulinum Toxin Injection, Antidepressants, Others), Treatment (Jejunostomy, Gastric Electric Stimulation, Parenteral Nutrition, Diabetic Gastroparesis, Chronic Gastroparesis, Idiopathic Gastroparesis, Post-Operative Gastroparesis)
Market Analysis: Global Gastroparesis Market
Global gastroparesis market is set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing diabetes and rising health awareness among population is the factor for the growth of this market.
Request Sample Report at @
Global gastroparesis market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of gastroparesis market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Market Definition: Global Gastroparesis Market
Gastroparesis is a condition in which the muscles of the stomach don’t function properly. This disease affects the movement of the muscle in stomach due to which they are not able to empty them properly. This disease can affect the blood sugar level & nutrition and can also cause nausea and vomiting. Diabetic, idiopathic, and post-surgical are some of the common types of the gastroparesis. For the treatment of these diseases, different drugs such as antidepressants, prokinetic drugs, antiemetic and others are used. They mainly occur when the vagus nerve get damaged because of diabetes or by any surgery of small or stomach intestine.
- Increasing cases of idiopathic gastroparesis will drive the market growth
- Rising surgeries can cause post-operative gastroparesis; which is also driving the market
- Increasing R&D by manufacturer for more advanced drug for the treatment of gastroparesis will also drive the market growth
- Rising prevalence of diabetes mellitus among population will also drive the growth
- Problems associated with the side effects of the gastroparesis drugs will restrain the market
- Strict regulations for the approval of new drugs will also hamper the market
- Lack of awareness about Global gastroparesis market among population will also restrict the growth
Spaek To Analyst @
Segmentation: Global Gastroparesis Market
- Post- Surgical
- Prokinetic Drugs
- Botulinum Toxin Injection
- Gastric Electric Stimulation
- Parenteral Nutrition
- Diabetic Gastroparesis
- Chronic Gastroparesis
- Idiopathic Gastroparesis
- Post-Operative Gastroparesis
By Distribution Channel
- Retail Pharmacies
- Hospital Pharmacies
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2017, EndoLogic announced that they have acquired the right of renzapride from Alizyme, plc which is developed so that it can be used as a prokinetic agent for the gastrointestinal tract. The main aim of the acquisition is to address the poorly-served therapeutic area of diabetic gastroparesis
- In March 2016, CAIRN DIAGNOSTICS announced the launch of their new 13-C-Spirulina Gastric Emptying Breath Test which is specially designed for the treatment of gastroparesis. This new test is non- invasive & non- radioactive and will provide fast and exact diagnosis. This new kit has test meal which consists of an egg mixture with pharmaceutical-grade Spirulina platensis and other components for administration
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research