The global industrial gases market is expected to reach USD 128.52 billion by 2025, from USD 80.12 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. Industrial gases are the gaseous materials that are manufactured for use in industry. The principal gases provided are nitrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide, argon, hydrogen, helium and acetylene; although a huge variety of gases and mixtures are available in gas cylinders. Industrial gases are used in a wide range of industries, which include oil and gas, petrochemicals, chemicals, power, mining, steelmaking, metals, environmental protection, medicine, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, food, water, fertilizers, nuclear power, electronics and aerospace. They are used in welding and for heating purposes. The use of these gases is growing in various industries like metal production, automotive, chemical & petrochemical, healthcare & pharmaceuticals, food & beverages, and metal fabrication, which is boosting the growth of the market.
Key Drivers Of This Market Are :
Some of the major players operating in the global industrial gases market are – Abdullah Hashim Industrial Gases & Equipment Co. Ltd, Bristol Gases, Concorde Corodex Group, Buzwair Industrial Gases Factory, Dubai Industrial Gases, Gulf Cryo, Mohsin Haider Darwish LLC, National Industrial Gas Plants, Mohammed Hamad Al Mana Group, Yateem Oxygen, Air Liquide S.A., Air Gass and Chemicals Inc., The Linde Group, Praxair Inc., Ellenbarrie Industrial Gases Ltd., India Glycols Ltd., The Southern Gas Ltd., Bhuruka Gases Ltd., Tripti Gases Pvt. Limited, SICGIL India Limited, Matheson Tri-Gas, Inc., Messer Group GmbH, Southern Industrial Gas Sdn Bhd and many more.
Get Free Sample Of The Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-industrial-gases-market
Segmentation On The Basis Of:
- The global industrial gases market is segmented based on type, mode of distribution, application, and geographical segments.
- Based on type, the global industrial gases market is segmented into nitrogen, oxygen, argon, hydrogen and carbon dioxide, and others
- On the basis of mode of distribution, the global industrial gases market is classified into bulk, tonnage, and packaged.
- On the basis of application, the global industrial gases market is classified into metal production, automotive, chemical & petrochemical, healthcare & pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, metal fabrication, and others.
- Based on geography, the global industrial gases market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
To achieve noteworthy business growth and maximum return on investment (ROI), adopting finest market research report like Industrial gases market is truly beneficial. The best analytical methods have been employed in the report, namely SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis wherever applicable. In addition to thorough competitive analysis, the Industrial gases market report also contains company profiles and contact information of the key market players in the key manufacturer’s section. Additionally, businesses can make out the response of the consumers to an already existing product in the market. All this data covered in the report eventually aids in defining superior business strategies.
Get 20% Off On This Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-industrial-gases-market
The Industrial gases market report keenly considers the market type, size of the organization, availability on-premises, end-users’ organization type, and the availability in areas such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa to analyze the data. Thus, this market research report encompasses various parameters of the market. The analysis and estimations carried out via this Industrial gases market report helps to get the details about the product launches, future products, joint ventures, marketing strategy, developments, mergers and acquisitions and effect of the same on sales, marketing, promotions, revenue, import, export, and CAGR values.