Global dish antennas market is projected to register a CAGR of 7.9% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Get a premium copy this sample report@https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-dish-antennas-market
Dish antenna can be defined as a type of device which transmits the signal and frequency from satellite to the connected user. It has major applicability in space communication, broadcasting, satellite communication, radio astronomy, military and many more. Dish antenna generally consists of passive parabolic or spherical reflector and an active element which includes horn antenna or dipole antenna. The reflector is of particular diameter of several wavelengths. The wavelength and the diameter of the dish are directly proportional to each other i.e. the diameter size increases as the wavelength of the antenna increases. Coaxial cable is being used for satellite television reception as dish antenna is most commonly used in television broadcasting.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into prime feed focus dish, offset dish antenna, dual offset dish antenna, flat antenna with built-in LNC
- On the basis of wireless network, the market is segmented into licensed wireless and unlicensed wireless. Licensed are sub-segmented into point to point systems and point to multi-point systems. Unlicensed is sub-segmented into point to point systems which is further sub-segmented into 433-434 MHz, 902-928 MHz,1880-1900 MHz, 2483- 2500 MHz, 5150- 5350 MHz, 5725- 5775 MHz
- On the basis of antenna type, the market is segmented into reflector antennas, aperture antennas, wire antennas. Reflector antennas are sub-segmented into type and frequency. Type under reflector antennas is further sub-segmented into corner antennas and parabolic reflector. Frequency under reflector antennas is further sub-segmented into 4.9 to 5.1 GHz, more than 5.1 GHz UP TO 5.9 GHz, more than 5.9 GHz UP TO 6.4 GHz and above 6.4 GHz. Aperture antennas are sub-segmented into horn antennas, waveguide antennas. Wire antennas are sub-segmented into monopole antennas, dipole antennas, UWB (ultra-wide band) antennas
- On the basis of component, the market is segmented into reflectors, flat panel, feed horn, fiber reinforced polyester (FRP), LNB (low noise block) convertor, multiplexers, encoders and others
- On the basis of frequency, the market is segmented into C band, X band, K/KA/KU band, VHF/UHF band, others
- On the basis of antenna sizes, the market is segmented into small sized dish -60 -70 CM, medium- sized dish -90 CM, large dish -1,20 -1,50 M
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into marine, airborne, space, land
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into aerospace and defense, media and entertainment and industrial
Download The Exclusive PDF Of TOC Report@https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-dish-antennas-market
Major Players: Global Dish Antennas Market
Some of the prominent participants operating in this market are Airbus S.A.S., Honeywell International Inc., MTI Wireless Edge ltd., Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Challenger Communications, C-COM Satellite Systems Inc., Global Invacom, Helander Metal, Infinite Electronics International, Inc., MARS Antennas and RF Systems, Ltd., Radio Frequency Systems, SAGE Millimeter, Inc., Ventev Wireless Infrastructure, Satmission, Belgosat bvba, GES ELECTRONIC AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY AND TRADE INC., Shaanxi Probecom Microwave Technology Co.,Ltd., and CenRF
Get 10% Discount Instant Mail us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research