Global silicon anode material battery market is projected to register a CAGR of 43.4% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Global silicon anode material has been used in lithium ion batteries which use the electrodes of silicon and the raw material in which silicon can be used. The application of silicon anode material batteries can be seen in consumer electronics, electric vehicles and the others, in which battery is used as a power backup. Due to high potential storage capacity of silicon anode, they provide long lasting storage, due to its regular expansion and contraction charge and also its discharge cycle is short. For the prevention of the silicon from the pulverization and losing of electrical contact with the current collector, nanostructured forms of silicon have been used. The silicon anode has many advantages over the other materials like it has high storage capacity which can be used for the commercial applications in lithium-ion batteries. And also due to its low discharge potential and the highest known theoretical charge capacity, it has been used mostly in the lithium ion batteries. The nanostructured forms of silicon have been used in the lithium ion batteries for enhancing the performance.
Get Sample Copy of This Premium Report@https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-silicon-anode-material-battery-market
Segmentation: Global silicon anode material battery market
The global silicon anode material battery market is segmented into three notable segments which are raw material, battery application and end-users.
- On the basis of raw material, the market is segmented into silicone isotopes and silicon compounds. The silicon isotopes segment is sub-segmented into 28SI, 29SI and 30SI. The silicon compounds segment is sub-segmented into silicon oxide, silicon dioxide (SILICA), silicon monoxide, silicon carbide (SIC) and others. In 2019, silicon compounds segment is likely to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- In December 2018, JSR Corporation introduced a new pre-lithiation technology to improve the safety and capacity of the lithium ion batteries. This new technology was presented at the AABC Europe, held in France, on 27 -31 January, 2019
- On the basis of battery application, the market is segmented into pure anode silicon battery and siliconX battery. In 2019, siliconX battery segment is likely to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- In April 2018, Elkem ASA has launched new graphene-based anode materials for Li-Ion batteries which have 4 times more capacity than traditional anode. The new launch has various applications in the market due to its high capacity than traditional anode
- On the basis of end-users, the market is segmented into electronics, energy and power, automotive and others. In 2019, automotive segment is likely to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- In November 2016, California Lithium Battery, Inc. has announced the launch of the scaled up fluidized bed chemical vapor deposition process for the production of high capacity silicon composite anode material which can be used for the lithium ion batteries
Competitive Analysis: Global silicon anode material battery market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Targray Group, Elkem ASA, Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd., JSR Corporation, Albemarle Corporation, Orange Power Ltd., BTR New Energy Material Ltd., NEXEON LTD, California Lithium Battery, Nanotek Instruments, Zeptor Corporation, OneD Material, LLC, Edgetech Industries LLC, and Applied Material Solutions, Inc among others.
Get 10% Discount Instant Mail us @ email@example.com
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research