Global Vinyl Acetate Emulsions Market accounted for USD 10.15 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.1% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025
Get Sample Copy of This Premium Report@https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-vinyl-acetate-emulsions-market
Global Vinyl Acetate Emulsions Market
Vinyl acetate emulsions are polymerized liquid resins that are synthetic adhesives of a milky white color. This polymerization system provides them with high adhesive capabilities. After the adhesives have been dried, it leaves a transparent film which helps in keeping the substrate surface clean and dirt-free.
Segmentation: Global Vinyl Acetate Emulsions Market
Global vinyl acetate emulsions market is segmented on the basis of:
- Type – Commonality VAE Emulsion, Waterproofness VAE Emulsion
- Application – Paints & Coatings, Adhesives, Textile, Construction, Paper, Others
- Geography – North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa
Key Market Competitors: Global Vinyl Acetate Emulsions Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in global vinyl acetate emulsions market are The Dow Chemical Company, Celanese Corporation, DIC Corporation, Synthomer, Wacker Chemie AG, Styron, BASF SE, Omnova Solution, STI Polymer, Asahi Kasei, Clariant International Limited, Arkema, Momentive Performance Materials Holdings LLC, AKZO Nobel, Asian Paints Ltd, Trinseo S.A., Cytec Solvay Group, Kaykay Cyano Chemicals Private Limited, ALLIANCE GLOBAL, Reliable Corporation, Pexi Chem Private Limited, Alpha Chemika, Benson Polymers Limited, Kompass international, The Lubrizol Corporation, Henkel AG, H.B.Fuller, Abnilshimi co, Melton Adhesives, Nissin Chemical co., ltd and many more.
Get A Exclusive TOC Report@https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-vinyl-acetate-emulsions-market
- In April 2018, Celanese Corporation announced the expansion of capacity in the production of acetic acid and vinyl acetate monomer. The company is planning to increase their production capacity at their Texas, United States facility and implement cost-effective technologies for the production cycles present in their manufacturing facility globally. This expansion will help in providing them with raw materials to produce the number of chemical components and products based on these two materials.
- In September 2016, Celanese Corporation announced that they had initiated the production of vinyl acetate ethylene in the plant situated at Jurong Island, Singapore. This step will help the company in meeting the ever-growing demand of eco-friendly chemicals from the Asia-Pacific region. Due to the close proximity of the location of the plant with the raw materials, it’s a sound decision from the logistics point of view as well.
Market Definition: Global Vinyl Acetate Emulsions Market
Vinyl acetate ethylene (VAE) emulsions are based on the copolymerization of vinyl acetate and ethylene, in which the vinyl acetate content can range between 60% and 95%, and the ethylene content ranges between 5% and 40% of the total formulation. There is a growing demand for vinyl acetate emulsions in paints & coatings, adhesives, textile, construction and paper industry, which is expected to be one of the major drivers of the market over the next seven years. According to American Coating Association, U.S. exported USD 2.3 billion in paint and coatings products in 2014, the highest level in a decade. Furthermore, the third largest export market for U.S. paint and coatings products was China at $90 million in 2014 and Japan and U. K. rounded out the top five leading export markets for U.S. paint and coatings products in 2014, at $41 million and $39 million, respectively. This entire factor sates that the market of paints and coating around the globe is growing and will drive the market for vinyl acetate ethylene.
Major Market Drivers:
- Huge economic growth in Asia-Pacific region
- Significant growth in solar power sector
- Increasing demand in packaging sector
- Availability of substitute
Get 10% Discount Instant Mail us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Competitive Landscape: Global Vinyl Acetate Emulsions Market
The global vinyl acetate emulsions market is fragmented with the presence of a large number of players across different regions. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Major Market Competitors: Global Vinyl Acetate Emulsions Market
Some of the major players in vinyl acetate emulsions market The Dow Chemical Company, Celanese Corporation, DIC Corporation, Synthomer, Wacker Chemie AG, Styron, BASF SE, Omnova Solution, STI Polymer, Asahi Kasei, Clariant International Limited, Arkema, Momentive Performance Materials Holdings LLC, AKZO Nobel, Asian Paints Ltd, Trinseo S.A., Cytec Solvay Group, Kaykay Cyano Chemicals Private Limited, ALLIANCE GLOBAL, Reliable Corporation, Pexi Chem Private Limited, Alpha Chemika, Benson Polymers Limited, Kompass international, The Lubrizol Corporation, Henkel AG, H.B.Fuller, Abnilshimi co, Melton Adhesives, Nissin Chemical co., ltd and many more.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research