Global Industrial Valves Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 7025 billion in 2018 to a projected value of USD 94.52 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 3.78% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to growth in demand of the product from energy & power and oil & gas industries.
Get a sample of this premium report@https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-industrial-valves-market
- Increasing prevalence of smart cities development and installation; this factor is expected to drive the market growth
- Presence of strict regulations and compliances from the authorities for making the industries more reliable
- Requirement of halting of operational activities for the maintenance and repair activities of these industrial valves; this factor is expected to restrain the market growth
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2018, Emerson Electric Co. announced that they had acquired Advanced Engineering Valves. This acquisition will help in providing their customers with the widest range of industrial valves that are equipped with high performance and reliability.
- In July 2018, SPX Corporation announced the launch of a new range of valves that are expected to be used for separation of dissimilar products for the food & beverage processing industry. The new range of valves launched under the series, “D4” allows thorough cleaning and helps in significant reduction of cleaning costs.
Competitive Analysis Global industrial valves market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of industrial valves market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Get Detailed Report Of TOC@https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-industrial-valves-market
Major Market Competitors/Players Few of the major competitors currently present in the market are Schlumberger Limited; Neway valve; Spirax-Sarco Engineering plc; Flowserve Corporation; KITZ Corporation; IMI plc; Metso Corporation; The Weir Group PLC; Crane Co.; SPX Corporation; Emerson Electric Co.; Kim Valves Australia PTY Ltd.; AVK Holding A/S; Swagelok Company; Samson AG; Avcon Controls Pvt Ltd; Conbraco Industries Inc.; Forbes Marshall; Ham Let Israel Canada Ltd; Dwyer Instruments, Inc.; EBRO ARMATUREN Gebr. Bröer GmbH; ALFA LAVAL; Velan Inc.; CIRCOR International, Inc.; Curtiss-Wright Corporation; Danfoss; Georg Fischer Ltd.; Baker Hughes, a GE company LLC; Hitachi Metals, Ltd.; Honeywell International Inc.; ITT INC.; Mueller Water Products, Inc.; NIBCO INC.,; OKANO VALVE MFG. CO. LTD.; TechnipFMC plc; Valvitalia SpA; Xylem and DunAn.
Get 10% Discount Instant Mail us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research