Global Ink Solvent Market is expected to reach USD 1425.6 million by 2025, from USD 963.42 million in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 5.02% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2028. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Access Full Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-ink-solvent-market/
Ink solvents are chemical compounds that are utilized in the production of inks, these solvents are used to modify and customize the characteristics, features and chemical structure of the inks. Solvents help in quicker drying time, enhancing their resistance, viscosity and moderate the flow of inks once applied.
Segmentation: Global Ink Solvent Market
Global ink solvent market is segmented on the basis of:
- Chemistry Type – Alcohols, Acetates, Hydrocarbons, Others
- Process – Flexographic Process, Gravure Process, Others
- Application – Flexible Packaging, Corrugated Cardboard & Folding Cartons, Publication, Others
- Geography – North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa
Key Market Competitors: Global Ink Solvent Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global ink solvent market are BASF SE , The Dow Chemical Company , Eastman Chemical Company ,Arkema S.A, Ashland Inc, Celanese Corporation , evonik, INEOS , OMNOVA Solutions Inc, shell, Solvay, Permaset Aqua, among others.
- In April 2019, Sun Chemical announced the launch of a number of inks, coatings and adhesives at the FTA INFOFLEX 2019 held in New Orleans, United States from May 6-7, 2019 that are produced to offer improved efficiency, showcase the products they are applied on, while being environmental friendly. The inks have been designed with natural, bio-renewable natural materials.
- In April 2016, Videojet Technologies, Inc. announced the launch of new solvent ink for application in thermal inkjet printers which will help in printing of high-resolution texts, logos and bar codes on non-porous materials used as substrates. The product termed as “Flex Solvent Ink” are specifically designed for use in the company’s Thermal Inkjet (TIJ) printer range. The product is specifically designed for pharmaceutical, food & beverages and consumer packaging markets where they drying time of inks needs to be the lowest possible. The absence of methyl ethyl ketone (MEK) is one of the biggest features of the product.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rapid Increasing demand for printing inks from the packaging industry.
- Growing number of ink-jet segment.
- Growing use of shifting market from print to digital media.
- Availability, reliability, and cost of new technologies.
Market Segmentation: Global Ink Solvent Market
- The global ink solvent market is segmented based on chemistry type, product type, process, application, and geographical segments.
- Based on chemistry type, the global ink solvent market is segmented into alcohols, acetates, hydrocarbons, and other ink solvents.
- On the basis of process, the global ink solvent market segmented into flexographic process, gravure process and others.
- On the basis of application, the global ink solvent market segmented into flexible packaging, corrugated cardboard & folding cartons, publication, and others.
- Based on geography, the global ink solvent market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Ink Solvent Market
The global ink solvent market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of ink solvent market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Ink Solvent Market
Some of the major players operating in the global ink solvent market are emulsions BASF SE , The Dow Chemical Company , Eastman Chemical Company ,Arkema S.A, Ashland Inc, Celanese Corporation , evonik, INEOS , OMNOVA Solutions Inc, shell, Solvay, Permaset Aqua, among others.
Get 10% Discount Instant Mail us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research