Global breast reconstruction market is projected to register a healthy CAGR of 8.3% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
Global breast reconstruction market covers the total breast implants and two stage tissue expander. The total breast implants include the implants performed after the mastectomy (Breast removal) in the breast cancer patients as well as the implants performed for the breast enlargement in the augmentation in cosmetic surgery. The two stage tissue expander is a procedure performed in the breast cancer patients after mastectomy to fix the breast implants. The volume of expanders used in the 2 stage tissue expander and the total implants volume (units) is provided in this report. The unilateral and bilateral surgery cases number of both implants and expander are considered for volume data calculation.
Access full premium sample report@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-breast-reconstruction-market/
The main concern of breast reconstruction is to reform the breast after the mastectomy or lumpectomy. Nowadays the aesthetic surgery is the major dominating surgery for the breast reconstruction amongst the woman population for restoring the breast shape. The breast surgery is mostly performed for aesthetic and reconstructive reasons. As per the American society of plastic surgeons published news states that around 18 million people underwent the surgical and minimally invasive cosmetics procedures in the U.S.
According to the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS) in 2017, the number of women who underwent breast augmentation has increased by 6.00% compared to the previous year making it the again the most popular cosmetic surgery procedure. So with the increasing aspiration to look more beautiful women’s are preferred breast surgeries.
GROWING AWARENESS ABOUT RECONSTRUCTIVE BREAST SURGERIES
Nowadays the increasing awareness about breast reconstructive surgeries is enhancing gradually as the women undergoing the mastectomy or lumpectomy surgeries are not aware about the breast reconstruction options. Hence, several initiatives are taken by many awareness programs organized by healthcare community such as breast reconstruction awareness day is an awareness campaign which is designed for promoting the public education, patient care and research on breast reconstruction.
- In U.S., breast reconstruction awareness campaign is sponsored by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and The Plastic Surgery (The PSF) providing financial support to various corporations, institutions as well as private and individual practices.
Thus we can easily conclude stating that with the rise in the increasing awareness about the breast reconstruction by several awareness programs discussing about the various breast reconstruction surgeries available they can always opt for the right treatment. This concern and demand amongst the population is helping in the market growth.
Global breast reconstruction market is segmented into six notable segments such as technology, type, reconstruction shape, placement, end user, distribution channel.
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into inframammary, trans-axillary, peri-areolar, transumbilical. In 2019, inframammary segment is projected to lead with 38.70% shares and also growing with the highest CAGR of 8.9% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into alloplastic, autologous. Alloplastic is further segmented into breast implant, tissue expanders, implants accessories. Breast implant is further categorized into silicone and saline. In 2019, autologous segment is projected to lead with 69.05% shares whereas alloplastic segment is growing with the highest CAGR of 8.1% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- On the basis of reconstruction shape, the market is segmented into round implant shape, anatomical implant shape, round expander shape, anatomical expander shape. In 2019, round implant shape segment is projected to lead with 44.84% shares and also growing with the highest CAGR of 8.8% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- On the basis of placement, the market is segmented into dual-plane insertion, subglandular insertion, submuscular insertion. In 2019, dual-plane insertion segment is projected to lead with 44.08% shares and also growing with the highest CAGR of 8.9% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct tenders, retail. In 2019, direct tender segment is projected to lead with 73.08% shares and also growing with the highest CAGR of 8.5% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, ambulatory surgical centers. In 2019, hospital segment is projected to lead with 60.84% shares and also growing with the highest CAGR of 8.6% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Major Players: Global Breast Reconstruction Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc, Sientra Inc, GC Aesthetics PLC, Arion Laboratories., Cereplas, Shanghai Kangning Medical Device Co. Ltd., Implantech Associates Inc, G&G Biotechnology Ltd, Polytech Health & Aesthetics GMBH, Hansbiomed Co. Ltd, Ideal Implant Incorporated, Guangzhou Wanhe Plastic Materials Co., Ltd., Establishment Labs S.A, Groupe Sebbin SAS, RTI Surgical, Inc, AirXpanders, Inc, PMT Corporation and others.
Get 10% Discount Instant Mail us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research