Global Biopreservation Market is estimated to reach USD 7206.06 million by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR of 11.62% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the rising healthcare expenditure, advanced biobanking and growing trends of conservative cord blood stem cells of newborn.
Get Free Sample Research Report PDF: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-biopreservation-market
Biopreservation is a technique that aids in the preservation of bio specimens like purified DNA, saliva and plasma. This technique primarily increasing stability, shelf life and purity of the bio specimens. It’s used in the storage of cells, shelf life and the tissues. The equipment of this comprises of the refrigerators, liquid nitrogen and consumables, and media and laboratory information management systems. Biobanking is a type of biopreservation which is widely used in in medical research like genomics research and for personalized medicine.
According to National Diabetes Statistics Report, in The U.S. around 30 million people accounting for 9.4% population had diabetes in 2015. This increase in number act as a market growth. Few of the major competitors currently working in the biopreservation market are
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Sigma-Aldrich Co.
- BioLifeSolutions Inc.
- Lifeline Scientific
- Cesca Therapeutics, Inc.
Other Players Are Core Dynamics, Ltd., Custom Biogenic Systems, So-Low Environmental Equipment Co., Princeton CryoTech, Biomatrica, Inc., Chart Industries, LabVantage Solutions, Inc., Atlanta Biologics Inc., Taylor-Wharton, Panasonic Corporation, QIAGEN, VWR International, LLC, Biogenics, Inc. and among others.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2018, BioLife Solutions announced that an executed OEM Agreement with MilliporeSigma. OEM agreement is to supply its CryoStor cell freeze media and HypoThermosol cell storage and shipping media under private label to MilliporeSigma, the life science business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
- In July 2017, Cesca Therapeutics Inc, which is a market leader of automated cell processing and point-of-care, autologous cell-based therapies, announced that they acquire SynGen Inc, which is a CA-based technology company active in the cellular processing field
Get Full Report TOC: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-biopreservation-market
- Rising R&D investments, this act as driver to the market
- Advances in biobanking and growing trend of conserving cord blood stem cells of newborn, this act as driver to the market
- High cost of advanced techniques, due to the high cost it act as restraints to the market
- Stability issues, tissue injury during freezing & thawing, this all act as restraints to the market
Segmentation: Global Biopreservation Market
- Biopreservation Media
- Nutrient Media
- Growth Factors and Supplements
- Biopreservation Equipment
- Temperature Control Systems
- Cryogenic Storage Systems
- Thawing Equipment
- Alarms & Monitoring Systems
- Other Equipment
- Temperature Control Systems
- Lab Information Management Systems
- Human Tissue Samples
- Stem Cells
- Other Biospecimens
- Therapeutic Applications
- Research Applications
- Clinical Trials
- Other Applications
By End User
- Gene Banks
- Other End Users
By Cell Providers
- Tumor Cells
- Tissue Banking
- Cell Banking Service
- Organ Banking
- Repository Services
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-biopreservation-market
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.