Global USB Charger Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 24.81 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 40.43 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.29% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increased usage of smartphones for different functions which result in quicker drainage of battery requiring a variety of chargers adaptable in different conditions.
To Get The Free Sample Of Report, Click On: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-usb-charger-market
Market Definition: Global USB Charger Market
USB charger is a type of electronic device that is used for charging other consumer electronic devices, with it providing 5 volt DC standard output, whereas the amperage of the device varies from 0.7A to 2.4A. The charger is usually used with an AC power outlet and a USB cable is inserted at one end which provides the transfer of energy. The USB chargers can sense when they are connected to an AC unit and when they are connected to a computer system, through which they regulate drawing power.
Key Market Competitors: Global USB Charger Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the USB charger market are Just Wireless; AT&T Intellectual Property; Cyber Power Systems (USA), Inc.; Huntkey; Baccus Global LLC; Inter IKEA Systems B.V.; Eaton; Twin-Star International; E-filliate, Inc.; Xiaomi; MIZCO International Inc.; S2DIO; Best Buy; Verizon; Monster Store; Goal Zero; j5 create; NATIVE UNION; Klein Electronics; VOXX International Corp.; myCharge; The Douglas Stewart Company; XENTRIS WIRELESS, LLC; Petra Industries, LLC; Prime Wire & Cable, Inc.; Tzumi.com; Qmadix; SDI Technologies, Inc.; Walmart Inc.; Sprint.com; T-Mobile USA, INC. and TYLT.
- Significant rise in usage and adoption of smartphones globally is expected to positively affect the growth of the market
- Increasing purchasing power resulting in rise of adoption of consumer electronics is expected to positively affect the growth of the market
- Presence of fake and counterfeit products in the market is expected to result in the restraint of the market growth
Access the TOC of the USB Charger report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-usb-charger-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Xiaomi announced the launch of “Mi Micro USB Braided Cable” in India, and will be available commercially from 18thJanuary, 2019 through their website. The product has features like tangle-free design, supports 2A fast charging and the product comes equipped with a Micro-USB interface which makes it capable of working with Type C phone jacks. The sturdy and durable cable will only be available in red color variant
- In August 2018, Huntkey announced the launch of an American Standard power strip series “SMC” with USB chargers on the Amazon US site. The power strips equipped with the highest quality of components provides flame retardant products and copper interior design promoting the conductivity of electricity in the design
Segmentation: Global USB Charger Market
By Product Type
- USB A Type
- Micro USB A
- USB 3.0 A Type
- USB B Type
- USB Mini B (5 Pin)
- USB Mini B (4 Pin)
- Micro USB B
- USB 3.0 B Type
- USB 3.0 Micro B
- USB C Type
By Charger Type
- Wall Chargers
- Portable Power Bank/Docking System/Alarm Clock
- Car Charger
By Distribution Channel
- Home Use
- Car Use
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Competitive Analysis: Global USB Charger Market
Global USB charger market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of USB charger market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Want Full Report? Make Inquiries For Your Custom Requirements: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-usb-charger-market
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.