Global Lithotripsy Devices Market is expected to reach USD 2.12 billion by 2025, from USD 1.41 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Global Lithotripsy Devices Market
Lithotripsy is a technique which is used to break stones in kidney, ureter and gall bladder by using laser and shock waves. Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL) and laser lithotripsy are two of the most common type of the lithotripsy. The stones need to remove because they can cause pain and damage to the urinary tracts and kidney. The lithotripsy usually takes around 45- 1 hour to complete. Increasing cases of urothiliasis is the major factor fueling the growth of this market.
Key Market Competitors: Global Lithotripsy Devices Market
Some of the major players operating in the market are Richard Wolf, Direxgroup, Medispec LTD , C. R. Bard, Inc., Novamedtek, Karl Storz Gmbh, LUMENIS., COOK, Dornier, Medtech, Siemens AG, Storz Medical AG, Direx Group, Boston Scientific Corporation, Olympus, Medispec and Walz Elektronik among others
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing incidence of urolithiasis
- Technological advancements
- Unfavorable healthcare reforms in the US
- Adverse effects associated with lithotripsy and the availability of alternative treatments for stone removal
Market Segmentation: Global Lithotripsy Devices Market
- The global lithotripsy devices market is segmented based on type, application, distribution channel and geographical segments.
- Based on type, the market is segmented into intracorporeal lithotripsy and extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy. The intracorporeal lithotripsy segment is further segmented into mechanical lithotripsy, electrohydraulic lithotripsy (EHL), laser lithotripsy and ultrasonic lithotripsy.
- On the basis of application, the market is classified into kidney stone, pancreatic stones, ureteral stones and bile duct stone.
- On the basis of end users, the market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, and other end users.
- Based on geography the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Lithotripsy Devices Market
Some of the major players operating in the market are Richard Wolf, Direxgroup, Medispec LTD , C. R. Bard, Inc., Novamedtek, Karl Storz Gmbh, LUMENIS., COOK, Dornier, Medtech, Siemens AG, Storz Medical AG, Direx Group, Boston Scientific Corporation, Olympus, Medispec and Walz Elektronik among others.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research