Market Analysis: Global Inductor Market
The Global Inductor Market accounted for USD 3.2 billion in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.94% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Get Sample Copy of This Premium Report@https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-inductor-market
Inductors are electrical components that are utilized in various other electrical devices and components for the purpose of storing and controlling the flow of energy. They store the energy from the electrical current storing it in a magnetic field. These conductors are segregated based on their inductance, which is dependent on the magnetic core of the inductors, which is present to increase the magnetic field of these devices.
Segmentation: Global Inductor Market
Global inductor market is segmented on the basis of:
- Type – Fixed Inductor, Variable Inductor
- Core Type – Air, Laminated, Ceramic, Ferromagnetic/Ferrite, Toroidal Core
- Application – Automotive, Military & Defense, RF, Telecommunication, Industrial, Transmission & Distribution, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare
- Geography – North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa
Key Market Competitors: Global Inductor Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in global inductor market are TDK Corporation, TAIYO YUDEN CO., LTD., Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd., Panasonic Corporation, Pulse Electronics, Vishay Intertechnonogy Inc., Chilisin Electronics Corp., ABC Taiwan Electronics Corp., Coilcraft, Inc., Delta Electronics, Inc., Bourns, Inc., AVX Corporation, SUMIDA CORPORATION, Shenzhen Sunlord, Ltd and ICE Components, Inc. among others.
- In January 2018, AVX Corporation announced the launch of a new product series consisting of thin film multilayer chip inductors produced with a focus on enhanced performance capabilities for automotive applications. The series termed as “Accu-L Series” deliver high levels of power deliverance accuracy which is specifically useful in various automotive applications.
- In February 2017, Pulse Electronics announced the launch of a new series of inductors, termed as “PA4318.XXXNL – PA4322.XXXNL”, the new series of shielded power inductors provide enhanced energy storage capabilities with industry standard designing.
Get 10% Discount Instant Mail us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Market Definition: Global Inductor Market
Inductor is a passive component in an electric circuit which gives an equilibrium reaction and stores energy in a magnetic field form. The inductance is directly proportional to the number of turns a coil takes. This is used in consumer electronics, automotive, military and defense, RF and many more. Major Market Drivers:
- Growing usage in in automotive electronics and passive electronic component
- Rise of new and advanced electronic products
- Increase demand for wireless component
- Continuous variation in the raw material prices
Market Segmentation: Global Inductor Market
On the basis of type, global inductor market is segmented into fixed inductor and variable inductor. Fixed inductors are sub segmented into radio frequency (RF), coupled, power and multi layered inductors. On the basis of core type, global inductor market is segmented into air, laminated, ceramic¸ ferromagnetic/ferrite and toroidal core. On the basis of application, global inductor market is segmented into automotive, military and defense, radio frequency (RF) and telecommunication, industrial, transmission and distribution, consumer electronics and healthcare. On the basis of geography, the global inductor market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East and Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Landscape: Global Inductor Market
The global inductor market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market.
Major Market Competitors: Global Inductor Market
Some of the major players in global inductor market include TDK Corporation, TAIYO YUDEN CO., LTD., Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd., Panasonic Corporation, Pulse Electronics, Vishay Intertechnonogy Inc., Chilisin Electronics Corp., ABC Taiwan Electronics Corp., Coilcraft, Inc., Delta Electronics, Inc., Bourns, Inc., AVX Corporation, SUMIDA CORPORATION, Shenzhen Sunlord, Ltd and ICE Components, Inc. among others.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research