Global Collaborative Robot Market is projected to register a CAGR of 55.2% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
A collaborative robot is capable of performing multiple tasks, as assisted by the humans. In contrast, autonomous robots are built to perform same task repeatedly and work independently. Collaborative robots have additional features, such as safety monitored stop, hand guiding, speed & separation monitoring, and power & force limiting.
There are various types of collaborative robots that are used in industries like safety monitored stop is used to stop the functioning of robot when the safety zone violates; hand guiding is used for path teaching and detection of applied forces; speed & separation monitoring is used for operations requiring frequent worker presence, and power & force limiting is used for the direct collaboration with workers. Collaborative robots are being used in multiple verticals, which include supply chain management, manufacturing, and healthcare.
Request For Exclusive Sample Copy of Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-collaborative-robot-market
Major Players: Global Collaborative Robot Market
The key market players for global collaborative robot market are listed below:
- Universal Robots A/S
- Nachi Robotic Systems, Inc.
- Rethink Robotics
- KUKA AG
- FANUC Corporation
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Precise Automation, Inc.
- MRK-Systeme GmbH
- Energid Technologies Corporation
- F&P Robotics AG
- Productive Robotics, Inc.
- MABI ROBOTIC AG
- Quanta Storage Inc.
- Franka Emika GmbH
- AUBO Robotics
- Techman Robots
- Staubli International AG
- YASKAWA ELECTRIC CORPORATION
- Comau S.p.A.
- Teradyne Inc.
- Automatica Kassow Robots
- OMRON Corporation
Early Bird will Avail 20% Instant Discount Mail us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Few force limited robot models are Universal Robots UR3, UR5, UR10, Rethink Robotics Baxter, Sawyer, KUKA LBR iiwa, ABB Yumi, Fanuc CR-35iA, and F&P Robotics among other robots.
Segmentation: Global Collaborative Robot Market
Global collaborative robot market is segmented into six notable segments which are component, solution, safety method, payload capacity, application and end user.
- On the basis of component, the market is segmented into hardware and software.
- In June 2018, the partnership between Universal Robots and ABB with Kawasaki has been announced for the development of a common interface for co-bots which would provide a human-robot interface with the properties like intuitive, smartphone-like navigation, and icons to simplify the solutions. This common interface will help addressing the challenge of skilled workforce shortage in industrial use.
- On the basis of solution, the market is segmented into safety light curtain, safety laser scanner, camera based 3D space monitoring system, and safe gripping.
- In January 2019, Techman Robot unveiled its latest robot applications Tokyo RoboDEX. These new applications include built-in visual features for vibration feeder, assembly line insertions and screw driving for the electronics industry. This combination of visual features improves the quality of 2D+3D applications and expands the industrial use.
- On the basis of safety method, the market is segmented into speed and separation monitoring, power and force limiting, safety-rated monitored stop, and hand guiding.
- In October 2018, OMRON Corporation had launched the new collaborative series robot named as TM series collaborative robot family in 40 countries in order to realize innovation can make humans and machines work in harmony. Additionally, the company has been working on safety features of the similar collaborative robot series. There is high opportunity for the product, as manufacturers are increasingly looking for quickly and flexibly set up production lines to meet frequent product change-overs.
- On the basis of payload capacity, the market is segmented into up to 5kg, 5Kg to 10Kg, and above 15Kg.
- In January 2016, FANUC Corporation had introduced a new collaborative robot that has payload of 7killo grams. This new collaborative robot’s name is CR-7iA, and its mechanics correspond to that of the company’s LR Mate-series (LR Mate 200iD). The new CR-7iA collaborative robot is designed to perform routine jobs, along with handling tasks at workstations with unfavourable ergonomic conditions.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into material handling, quality inspection, pick and place/ drop, packaging and pelletizing, machine tending, molding operations, gluing and welding, test and inspection, assembly, polishing, lab analysis, entertainment, and others.
- In March 2018, the company had launched new collaborative robots named as T2X-60 and T2X-60L. These collaborative robots have 6 axes and are designed for machine loading, assembly and product testing. The robot is small in size, have 850mm reach and 3.5 kg payload.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into electrical and electronics, furniture and equipment, automotive, aerospace and defence, pharmaceuticals, plastics and polymers, metals and machining, food and beverages, cosmetics, and others.
- In July 2016, Nachi-Fujikoshi launched its new category robot, WING SLICER type EZ series, in order to expand its compact robot market. The company is aimed at to introduce its compact robots in industrial machinery applications and automotive industry to improve the productivity and reduce the costs.
TABLE OF CONTENTS GLOBAL COLLABORATIVE ROBOTS MARKET
2 MARKET SEGMENTATION
3 MARKET OVERVIEW
4 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
5 PREMIUM INSIGHTS
6 INDUSTRY INSIGHTS
7 GLOBAL COLLABORATIVE ROBOT MARKET, BY COMPONENT
8 GLOBAL COLLABORATIVE ROBOT MARKET, BY SAFETY METHOD
9 GLOBAL COLLABORATIVE ROBOT, BY SOLUTION
10 GLOBAL COLLABORATIVE ROBOT MARKET, BY PAYLOAD CAPACITY
11 GLOBAL COLLABORATIVE ROBOT, BY APPLICATION
12 GLOBAL COLLABORATIVE ROBOT MARKET, BY END USER
13 GLOBAL COLLABORATIVE ROBOT MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
14 GLOBAL COLLABORATIVE ROBOT MARKET, COMPANY LANDSCAPE
15 COMPANY PROFILE
18 RELATED REPORTS
Drivers: Global Collaborative Robot Market
- Increasing adoption of automation in various industries
- Integration of IoT in robotics and improved human machine interface (HMI)
Lack of competencies with respect to faster cycle time
Growing demand for high payload capacity collaborative robots
Safety concern regarding human’s interaction with robots
Know more about Global Collaborative Robot Market Here : https://databridgemarketresearch.com/news/product-launch/global-collaborative-robot-market/
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research