Global Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy Market is expected to reach USD 1.87 billion by 2025, from USD 1.09 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 7% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025 (Current Year Statistic Will Be Provided in Report). Some of the major players operating in the global continuous renal replacement therapy market are
- Braun Melsungen AG
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA
- Asahi Kasei Medical Co. Ltd.
- Baxter International Inc.
- Bellco S.R.L
- Covidien Ltd.
- Gambro AB
- Infomed SA
- Medica S.P.A
Other Players Operating are Medical Components, Inc., Medical Components, Inc., Medites Pharma spol. S R.o., Nikkiso Co., Ltd, Nxstage Medical, Inc., Toray Medical Company Limited, Terumo BCT etc. The global continuous renal replacement therapy market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes global continuous renal replacement therapy market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and Latin America. The Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy market report contains data for historic year 2016 , the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
- In November, 2013 B. Braun Melsungen AG (Germany) and DaVita Inc. (U.S.) entered into an agreement for the supply of dialysis products for renal therapy.
- Cara Therapeutics, Inc. (U.S.) licensed worldwide rights, except in the U.S., Japan, and South Korea, to commercialize Korsuva (CR845/difelikefalin) injection for the treatment of chronic kidney disease-associated pruritus (CKD-aP) in dialysis patients to Vifor Pharma Management Ltd.( Switzerland).
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increase prevalence rate of acute kidney disorders
- New product launch and technological advancements
- Rising prevalence of diabetes and hypertension
- Stringent regulatory guidelines
- High cost of procedure.
- Highly advanced multi-functional continuous renal replacement therapy and changing nature of healthcare industry may drive up revenue growth of market
The global continuous renal replacement therapy market is segmented based on product type, modality, end user and geographical segments.
- Based on product type the global continuous renal replacement therapy market is segmented into
- Dialysates and replacement fluids and consumables
- The consumable segment is further sub-segmented on the basis of product type into
- Tubing sets
- The global continuous replacement therapy market segment is further segmented into modality.
- By modality it is further segmented into
- (Continuous Veno-Venous Hemofiltration (CVVH),
- Continous Veno-Venous Hemodifiltration (CVVHDF),
- Continuous Venovenous Hemodialysis (CVVHD),
- Slow Continuous Ultrafiltration (SCUF)
- Therapeutic Plasma Exchange (TPE)
- On the basis of end users, the market is segmented into
- Homecare settings
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 24 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa.
- Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-continuous-renal-replacement-therapy-market
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.