Global Dental Implants Market is expected to register a substantial CAGR of 5.2% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
The modern dental implantology is based on a biologic process called osseointegration, in which certain materials including metals like titanium or non-metals like ceramic, polymers which forms a bond to bone.
The dental implant is placed such that it can be osseointegrate and later on, a dental prosthetic can be added.
Due to rise in the geriatric population and awareness towards oral health the market is growing progressively.
Dental implants are being preferred mostly by old age people followed by adults for prosthetic and aesthetic purposes.
Various companies are engaged in manufacturing the dental implants for the market such as Institut Straumann AG, Danaher and Dentsply Sirona Inc. among others.
In recent time with better advancements in technology as well as in materials, has increased the demand for dental implants.
Increasing geriatric population is one of the major factors that help to grow the market as they require more artificial teeth or denture than young generations.
There has been many product or technology launch, strategic decision taking place which is helping the market to grow. For instance, In October 2018, Dentsply Sirona announced the launch of Acuris an innovative implant solution which utilizes friction retention to secure the crown and cap. This acquisition will help the company to strengthen their market presence for the dental implants.
To Request for PDF Sample, Click here : https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-dental-implants-market
Global dental implants market is segmented into four notable segments which are product type, material, design and end-user.
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into implants and accessories. The Implants segment is expected to dominate the global dental implants market in 2019.
- On the basis of material, the market is segmented into titanium, zirconia and others.
- On the basis of design, the market is segmented into tapered dental implants and parallel-walled dental implants.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into dental hospitals, dental clinics, dental academics & research institutes, dental laboratory.
Early Bird will Avail 20% Instant Discount Mail us @ email@example.com
Competitive Analysis: Global Dental Implant Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are: –
- Dentsply Sirona Inc.
- Henry Schein, Inc.
- Zimmer Biomet
- Bicon, LLC
- Adin Dental Implant Systems Ltd.
- Sigdent Dental Implants
- Institut Straumann AG
- Sweden & Martina S.p.A.
- BEGO GmbH & Co. KG
- Neoss Limited and Proscan
- T-Plus Implant Tech. Co., Ltd
- OSSTEM IMPLANT.CO., LTD
- TOV Implant
- KYOCERA Corporation
- Alpha-Bio Tec Ltd and others.
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-dental-implants-market
- In October 2018, Dentsply Sirona announced the launch of a dental implant Acuris, an innovative product which utilizes friction retention to secure the crown and cap. The product launch will capture a particular amount of market share in the dental implant market.
- In September 2018, Henry Schein announced the acquisition of Intra-Lock, a provider of dental restoration solutions, proprietary surface, biomaterial and small diameter implant technologies. It will strengthen its market presence in Europe.
- In July 2018, The INSTITUT STRAUMANN AG has acquired 30% stake in its biomaterials partner Botiss Medical AG (Germany) for an undisclosed sum. Botiss is a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company that has already become a leading provider of biomaterials for oral surgery. The acquisition agreement enables INSTITUT STRAUMANN AG (Germany) in expanding its global distribution network of Botiss Medical AG products and its own products. This expansion will benefit the dental implant market.
Drivers: Global Dental Implants Market
- Increasing prevalence of dental diseases and disorders
- Increase demand for cosmetic dentistry
- Significant costs of dental implants
- Increasing investments in cad/cam technologies
- Patient migration to other countries
Access Full Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-dental-implants-market/
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research