Drug screening market is expected to rise gradually to an estimated value of USD 19.03 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 12.9% in the forecast period of 2019-2026 with the annual sales of USD 7.21 billion in the year 2018. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing awareness and concerns regarding the health of people.
The drug screening market research report enables you to evaluate whether the market is as of now immersed, or if there are administrative obstacles or innovative changes in progress. The drug screening report reduces the risk and improves your business technique from the base up. Various market features are analyzed in this drug screening market research report that can profit the business, for example, advertise size and development, trends and share. These variables can powerfully affect your business and your future prospects.
Get Free Sample PDF Copy of This Market Information: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-drug-screening-market
Drug screening is used for detecting prescribed as well as illegal drugs in blood, urine, and other biological samples basically at hospitals, places of employment, trained athletes, schools and post-accident. It is considered as a basic part of ongoing diagnosis and treatment, can be by purpose or random. Drug screening takes place at the time of some suspicious cause, generally before employment or sports event. Few of the illegal drugs are cocaine, heroin, amphetamine and cannabis along with which new psychoactive substances (NPS), for instance, ketamine, phenethylamines, and piperazine are rising in the drug market.
According to World Health Organization, there were an estimated 3.3 million people died due to harmful effects of only alcohol, almost more than half of these deaths could have been avoided with the development, organization, monitoring and evaluation of treatment and other services. This significant number is expected to act as a driver to the market growth.
Key Developments in the Market:
- On 6thJuly, 2017, Endo Pharmaceuticals agreed to remove Opana ER (oxymorphone), its abuse-deterrent extended-release formulation of from the US market a month later the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) asked the company to stop selling the pain medication.
- On 19thJuly 2017, Alere Inc., a global leader in rapid diagnostics, announced the availability of Alere iCup , its point-of-care Rx Drug Screen, a rapid urine test that detects five of the most commonly misused and abused prescription drugs which are benzodiazepines, buprenorphine, methadone, opiates and oxycodone. This innovative approach will help the company to generate more revenue.
Few of the major competitors currently working in the drug screening market are Siemens Healthcare GmbH (Germany), Quest Diagnostics Incorporated (U.S.), Alere (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (U.S.), Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (U.S.), Abbott (U.S.),Hoffmann -La Roche Ltd(Switzerland), BioMerieux SA (France), Express Diagnostics Int’l, Inc. (U.S.), Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA (Germany), Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. (U.S), Biomedical Diagnostics (Belgium), CannAmm (Cannada), MPD, Inc. (U.S.), Danaher (U.S.), Synergy Health plc.(U.K), Agilent Technologies (U.S), Shimadzu Medical Pvt. Ltd. (Japan) and few among others.
- Increasing government funding and initiatives for drug testing.
- Rising awareness on drug screening policy
- Growing alcohol and drug abuse in developing countries.
Get TOC of Full Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-drug-screening-market
- In some countries drug testing is considered as a violation of privacy rights.
- Accuracy issues with the breathalyzers.
Segmentation: Global Drug Screening Market
By Product and services
- Immunoassay Analyzers
- Chromatography Instruments
- Breath Analyzers
- Fuel Cell Breathalyzers
- Semiconductor Breathalyzers
- Other Devices
- Rapid Testing Devices
- Urine Testing Devices
- Urine Testing Cups
- Dip Cards
- Oral Fluid Testing Devices
- Assay Kits
- Sample Collection Cups
- Calibrators and Controls
- Laboratory Services
By Sample Type
- Saliva, Hair
By End- users
- Workplace and Schools
- Drug Testing Laboratories
- Criminal Justice System & Law Enforcement Agencies
- Drug Treatment Centers
- Pain Management Centers
- Personal Users
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Global drug screening market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of drug screening market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-drug-screening-market
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get 10% Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.