Global Operating Room Equipment & Supplies Market is expected to reach USD 31.02 billion by 2025, from USD 25.31 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 3.7% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The operating room equipment & supplies market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Free Sample Copy of This Market Information: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-operating-room-equipment-supplies-market
This study also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Analysis. Some of the major players operating in the global operating room equipment & supplies market are
- Steris Corporation
- Stryker Corporation
- Philips Healthcare
- Getinge Group
- Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.
- Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGAA
- Ge Healthcare
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Mizuho SOI
- Karl Storz GmbH & Co. Kg
- Getinge AB
- Creative Health Tech Pvt. Ltd.
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH
- Trumpf Medical
- BERCHTOLD Corporation, among others.
The global operating room equipment & supplies market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of operating room equipment & supplies market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Operating room, which is also known as the operating suite, is a kind of facility where all the surgical procedures are performed on patients in order to treat different physiological and pathological conditions in a sterile environment. Hence, an operating room, that is technically equipped, helps to ensure better patient care and enhanced operational efficiency by empowering surgeons and other healthcare professionals, with greater flexibility and ease of handling. Improving healthcare infrastructure in developing countries, rising interest of foreign hospital chains in expanding their networks in these economies, and growing collaborations between hospitals & foreign investors are the various factors that help to drive the market.
- In May 2018, Getinge, which is one of the major key player of the market, announced launch of its first patient transfer solution for multi-modality operating suites, named PILOT. This new patient-centered transfer system allows surgical staff to move patients between imaging systems and treatment rooms without having to reposition them.
- In March 2018, Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. launched new product under the brand name bard parker plus blade with loader. The new product has innovation designed to enhance safety in the operating room, and a safety upgrade.
Get Full TOC For Analysis Of Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-portable-gas-chromatograph-market
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Growing investments, funds, and grants by government bodies worldwide
- Rising number of hospitals and growing hospital investments in operating room equipment & supplies
- Increasing patient preference for minimally invasive surgeries
- Growing number of regulatory approvals for operating room equipment
- Rising geriatric population coupled with growing number of surgeries globally.
- High cost of operating room equipment
- Unfavourable healthcare reforms in the U.S.
The global operating room equipment & supplies market is segmented based on equipment market,
- End User
- Supplies Market
- By Type
- Geographical Segments
- On the basis of equipment market, by type, the market is classified in
- Anesthesia machines
- Electrosurgical units
- Multi-parameter patient monitors
- Surgical imaging devices
- Operating tables
- Operating room lights
- On the basis of supplies market, by type, the market is classified in
- Surgical instruments
- Disposable materials
- Other or supplies
- On the basis of end users, the market is segmented into
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa.
- Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
- Outpatient Facilities
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-operating-room-equipment-supplies-market
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.