This Carbon black report presented by Databridge Market Research studies the worldwide carbon black market size (value, production, and consumption), splits the breakdown (data status 2017 and 2018 and forecast to 2024), by manufacturers, region, type, and application.
This study also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porters Five Forces Analysis for the carbon black industry. With segments calibrated on the market’s size, growth rate and overall appeal of the market, the study provides company market share analysis to give a broader overview of the key market players.
The Global Carbon Black Market accounted for USD 11.21 billion in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Download Sample Report https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-carbon-black-market
Major Market Competitors:
- Asahi Carbon Co Ltd
- Birla Carbon
- Black Bear Carbon BV
- Cabot Corporation
- Carbon Clean Tech AG
- China Synthetic Rubber Corporation
- Continental Carbon Company
- Jinneng Science and Technology Company Limited
- Longxing Chemical Stock Co Ltd
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Monolith Materials Inc
- Nippon Steel & Sumikin Chemical Co Ltd
- OCI Company Ltd
- Omsk Carbon Group
- Orion Engineered Carbons SA
- Phillips Carbon Black Limited
- Qingzhou Boao Carbon Black Co Ltd
- Shandong Huadong Rubber Materials Co Ltd
- Shandong Lion King Carbon Black Co Ltd
- Sid Richardson Carbon and Energy Co Ltd
- Tokai Carbon Co Ltd and many more.
Major Market Drivers & Restraint:
- High demand in plastics and coating sector application
- Growth in rubber industry likely to drive carbon black demand
- Advancements and developments in the carbon black market
- High emission of CO2 in carbon black production
- furnace black
- channel black
- thermal black
- acetylene black
- standard grade
- specialty grade
- non-tire rubber
- inks & coating
- North America
- South America
- Middle East
- US., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Landscape: The global carbon black market is fragmented with the presence of a large number of players across different regions. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.